Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

He would have to be crazy to leave Fla for DC.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I had to find a way to defend these Red Flag laws that DeSantis was proposing but decided to say nothing to see how it turned out. Thankfully Trump was there to protect my rights.
    Reagan Bush Laughing.jpg

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    Here's the thing.. Trump, if elected again, can only serve for one more term. After that he's done, at least as prez.

It maybe more beneficial if DeSantis remains as FL's governor and continues shoring up the gains that he has accomplished there. This will not only benefit FL, but will also help remove any doubts about him by letting him continue too show everyone what he can do as a leader. This would then make him a prime candidate for 2028.

Gotta start playing the long game. Not just playing defense and hoping we regain this country.

Regardless if it's Trump or DeSantis, both will be smeared and rail roaded by the dems.
    Yes, we can all agree on that. First we have to fix our system of elections or everything else is a moot point. I'll keep saying it.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Was he electable in 2016? All odds said 'no'.
    True. But it is not 2016 anymore.

Before you push all your chips in on DeSantis for 2024 consider this:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/david-so...again-n1645202
    "You gotta be alive to get paid."

(Allegheny County)

Won*t matter by then, we*ll already be to far gone.
    Today was a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by 45Doll View Post
    Before you push all your chips in on DeSantis for 2024 consider this:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/david-so...again-n1645202
    "Whenever I read the complaints from Trump haters, it*s all about his personality, his tweets, his misogynism, his sexist remarks, blah, blah, blah. This is infantile, high school criticism that has no place in political punditry.*

No, for me, it's not about that (although I'm sure it is for Democrats and light-in-the-loafers RINOs). I thought his Pocahontas comments at Elizabeth Warren were hilarious at first, and I saw nothing wrong about him talking about people coming here from "shithole countries" because that's the truth.

It's about leadership. He trashed almost everyone in his cabinet. Who the hell picked them in the first place? And after January 6th, did he pitch in for the legal defense of anyone (other than those called to testify before the Democratic showtrial)? He used those poor people like cheap dime whores, and left them high and dry.

(Chester County)

Unlike leftists I just don't say I hate Trump because he's a racist blah blah blah... and are never able give one instance of the man being a racist. They are told that by their news and sportscasters and they just go along. I've given numerous examples of Trump not doing what he was expected by conservatives who elected him to do. Gun laws, injections, Fauci, surrounding himself with grifters and traitors even to him and as Shade Rabbit pointed out not helping those January 6th protestors that are being held as political prisoners. The bad personality I can deal with, many here on the forum probably think my personality isn't so great either. It's the many important things that we were let down with. Should we have a scorecard? Probably not but now that the deep state has successfully fought Trump off and rendered him powerless and he's defending his own self his effectiveness for us is greatly diminished. First we need to fix the voting systems before we choose up our nominee because it will be a moot point if we don't.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

My vote for Trump and The Patriot Party won't affect DeSantis', or any other republican's chances at winning. I think it's hilarious that people here think it will.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    My vote for Trump and The Patriot Party won't affect DeSantis', or any other republican's chances at winning. I think it's hilarious that people here think it will.
    You keep repeating yourself in multiple posts/threads, almost like you're trying to convince yourself that it's true.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast