Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 93
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,092
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    I had to find a way to defend these Red Flag laws that DeSantis was proposing but decided to say nothing to see how it turned out. Thankfully Trump was there to protect my rights.
    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as *the Great Deception*

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    somewhere, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    I give too sh*** on what any so called strategist has too say. DeSantis maybe doing a good job as FL's governor, but I myself don't do "Oh look!! Shiny!!". Plus please correct me if I am mistaken, but isn't this the same governor who had zero problem with signing a bill that restricted the constitutional rights of a certain age group of young adults, 18 to 20, sometime back?
    Hold on a second-- Wasn't that Gov. Rick Scott (DeSantis' predecessor) who signed the 18-20 year old ban?

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1GL2RA

    If there is something else he did that you're referring to, let me know. But I think it's important to correct this record if it wasn't DeSantis.
    I am not a lawyer.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    Hold on a second-- Wasn't that Gov. Rick Scott (DeSantis' predecessor) who signed the 18-20 year old ban?

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1GL2RA

    If there is something else he did that you're referring to, let me know. But I think it's important to correct this record if it wasn't DeSantis.
    That's why I said too please correct me if I was mistaken . It's hard enough keeping track of the **** here at home and in DC, let alone in FL.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    .

    the same billionaire donors that gave to the Kenyan are now supporting Desantis.

    they must get rid of Trump
    Just curious, got proof?

    Or is this the Republican side of the uni-parties attempt at tanking him? Because, remember, trumps hired purpose was/is to destroy the conservatives/repubs side.
    There I go saying the quiet part out loud again.

    No one is electable. It's game over.

    Dominion won.
    Let the rabid circle jerk begin.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I had to find a way to defend these Red Flag laws that DeSantis was proposing but decided to say nothing to see how it turned out. Thankfully Trump was there to protect my rights.
    Trump responded, saying: *Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court. Because that*s another system, because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man*s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms * they saw everything * to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you*re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.*
    Oh yes, our savior on the matter.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Here's the thing.. Trump, if elected again, can only serve for one more term. After that he's done, at least as prez.

    It maybe more beneficial if DeSantis remains as FL's governor and continues shoring up the gains that he has accomplished there. This will not only benefit FL, but will also help remove any doubts about him by letting him continue too show everyone what he can do as a leader. This would then make him a prime candidate for 2028.

    Gotta start playing the long game. Not just playing defense and hoping we regain this country.

    Regardless if it's Trump or DeSantis, both will be smeared and rail roaded by the dems.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
    (Dauphin County)
    Posts
    2,176
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    Here's the thing.. Trump, if elected again, can only serve for one more term. After that he's done, at least as prez.

    It maybe more beneficial if DeSantis remains as FL's governor and continues shoring up the gains that he has accomplished there. This will not only benefit FL, but will also help remove any doubts about him by letting him continue too show everyone what he can do as a leader. This would then make him a prime candidate for 2028.

    Gotta start playing the long game. Not just playing defense and hoping we regain this country.

    Regardless if it's Trump or DeSantis, both will be smeared and rail roaded by the dems.
    Yep, I mentioned this earlier. It would avoid a divisive primary fight between the two, which would benefit neither of them.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    63
    Posts
    3,099
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Our decision should be based on who will be the hottest First Lady, Melania or Casey...

    GettyImages-1170523523.jpg

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Yep, I mentioned this earlier. It would avoid a divisive primary fight between the two, which would benefit neither of them.
    Yes Sir. And that's exactly what the dems are hoping for, too include others.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Our decision should be based on who will be the hottest First Lady, Melania or Casey...

    GettyImages-1170523523.jpg
    Does she have pointy elbows?? Lol
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •