Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Not really. His letter started out strong and then went off the rails, (i.e., not what he said, but how he said it).

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
    State of Florida
    The Capitol
    400 S. Monroe St.
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

Dear Governor DeSantis,

I am an informed 65 year old male living in PA and would like to commend you for the fantastic job you are doing as governor of FL. We are all aware of what you are doing there and I hope that others can follow your lead and steer this country back to normal and away from the insane ways of the radical left.

It is obvious that the swamp rats of the GOP are paving the road for your candidacy for President of the United States in 2024 and I am writing in hopes that you will gracefully decline this offer and delay your run for that position by one term. If you were to secure the GOP nomination in 2024, Donald Trump would certainly run third party with plenty of support, including mine, which would insure a second term for the brain dead, CCP puppet and would result in the end of America as we know it. It is obvious that Mitch McConnell et al would rather see America burn to the ground rather than see Donald Trump in the White House for another term. Please, do not let that happen.
    Your opinion, your opinion only.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Your opinion, your opinion only.
    You lose the argument when you communicate like that (like a raging karen), no one wants to listen.

Adjust your communication style... you'll be more effective.

(Allegheny County)

To burn it to the ground.
    Seems like you and Mitch have common ground (;

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    You lose the argument when you communicate like that (like a raging karen), no one wants to listen.

Adjust your communication style... you'll be more effective.
    I'm not applying for a job and the message is clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Seems like a temper tantrum (;
    Call it what you want but mark my words, this is what is going to happen.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

I'm not applying for a job and the message is clear.

Call it what you want but mark my words, this is what is going to happen.
    I don't think electing trump changes that agenda. At most, it might just postpone efforts for 4 years.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by TDIfan View Post
    Damn fine letter Walleye, I hope he follows your advice.
    This right here.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    .....not sure if this was raised earlier but what becomes of Florida if DeSantis runs for president?...are there other strong Republican prospects in place to step up or will we lose the state?
    This is one of the great failings of the Republican Party --- Instead of working together to develop a stream of good candidates, who all know, respect, support & promote the Founding Principles, the R-party is part of the swamp mentality - It's a game of POWER. They believe in BIG Government taking as much money as possible from THE PEOPLE, then doling it out for governmental handout programs, which they perceive will give them more power & control to remain in office eternally. As long as it is only SWAMP CREATURES fighting for office, THE PEOPLE LOSE in either case.

Gingrich's Contract With America had Term Limits --- That goal was quickly abandoned AFTER THE PEOPLE elected them to do just that!

Trump, DeSantis, DeSantis would be a 12-year opportunity to demonstrate the Founding Principles - But you can never get away from the fact that 'Power Corrupts! And Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely!'

Whatever are the realities of the power struggles, the only goal that is important, AND MUST BE THE POINT OF THE EFFORT, is the restoration of the Founding Principles, where THE PEOPLE are powerful and the STATE & FEDs are the servants of THE PEOPLE. Those Founding Principles have been badly damaged by both parties and all branches of the federal government.

If the gop is backing desantis and not trump, its a no brainer on whom to vote for.
    FJB

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    This is one of the great failings of the Republican Party --- Instead of working together to develop a stream of good candidates, who all know, respect, support & promote the Founding Principles, the R-party is part of the swamp mentality - It's a game of POWER. They believe in BIG Government taking as much money as possible from THE PEOPLE, then doling it out for governmental handout programs, which they perceive will give them more power & control to remain in office eternally. As long as it is only SWAMP CREATURES fighting for office, THE PEOPLE LOSE in either case.

Gingrich's Contract With America had Term Limits --- That goal was quickly abandoned AFTER THE PEOPLE elected them to do just that!

Trump, DeSantis, DeSantis would be a 12-year opportunity to demonstrate the Founding Principles - But you can never get away from the fact that 'Power Corrupts! And Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely!'

Whatever are the realities of the power struggles, the only goal that is important, AND MUST BE THE POINT OF THE EFFORT, is the restoration of the Founding Principles, where THE PEOPLE are powerful and the STATE & FEDs are the servants of THE PEOPLE. Those Founding Principles have been badly damaged by both parties and all branches of the federal government.

People who pursue power want power. What a concept!

In related news:

a). I would vote for Desantis.

b). I would not vote for Trump-Desantis.

c). I would not for for Desantis in the future, if he were to run on a Trump-Desantis ticket first.

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    People who pursue power want power. What a concept!

In related news:

a). I would vote for Desantis.

b). I would not vote for Trump-Desantis.

c). I would not for for Desantis in the future, if he were to run on a Trump-Desantis ticket first.
    Why? (to all 3)
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast