Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

Yeah, Mr. MIKE Pence. Not his legal name of Michael.

Speaking of Gov. DeSantis, I just saw him on the TV responding to a story that the Republican led legislature is going to go for permitless carry here in Fla. He said he would definitely sign such a bill into law, putting us with all the other states that respect the idea of "Constitutional Carry".
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Fayette County)

Trump is SWAMP.

Donald Judas Trump is the biggest snake of all. Trump declared the March 13, 2020, emergency declaration, which led to the lockdowns, and which doofus Biden has continued to renew. Trump put Fauci and Birx in charge. Trump pushed the rushed, dangerous Operation Warp Speed and the jabs. Trump bombed Syria twice without a formal declaration of war. Trump banned a gun accessory by unconstitutional, dictatorial edict, while praising the 2A out of the other side of his mouth at rallies. Trump abandoned the J6ers. Trump's DOJ filed the extradition papers on Julian Assange. Trump appointed Goldman Sachs bankers to be his Chief Economic Advisor and Treasury Secretary. Trump spent the U.S. $8 trillion dollars deeper in debt. He endorsed McConnell in his last bid for re-election and McCarthy for Speaker of the House.

As Trump never tired of saying in Election 2016, "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."

(Bucks County)

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Allegheny County)

Can I vote today? How many times?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Trump is SWAMP.

Donald Judas Trump is the biggest snake of all. Trump declared the March 13, 2020, emergency declaration, which led to the lockdowns, and which doofus Biden has continued to renew. Trump put Fauci and Birx in charge. Trump pushed the rushed, dangerous Operation Warp Speed and the jabs. Trump bombed Syria twice without a formal declaration of war. Trump banned a gun accessory by unconstitutional, dictatorial edict, while praising the 2A out of the other side of his mouth at rallies. Trump abandoned the J6ers. Trump's DOJ filed the extradition papers on Julian Assange. Trump appointed Goldman Sachs bankers to be his Chief Economic Advisor and Treasury Secretary. Trump spent the U.S. $8 trillion dollars deeper in debt. He endorsed McConnell in his last bid for re-election and McCarthy for Speaker of the House.

As Trump never tired of saying in Election 2016, "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."
    Spot on, and his outrageous spending was the worst. None of that can be defended. Trump thought that is he did all those things they would back off on going after him, and of course they only doubled and tripled down. Back in the 1940's he would have called a "sap".

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Trump is SWAMP.

And the whole time america saw the greatest economy in history. Now we have joe.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    And the whole time america saw the greatest economy in history. Now we have joe.
    So what's the answer then, do we continue to spend money we don't have for a good economy? Now it's half a trillion dollars to be spent on the interest alone on all this borrowing. That my friend is not the way to economic success.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    So what's the answer then, do we continue to spend money we don't have for a good economy? Now it's half a trillion dollars to be spent on the interest alone on all this borrowing. That my friend is not the way to economic success.
    IDK. All I know from experience, trump was the best president in my lifetime. Mean tweets or not.
    We can always go back to the status quo like we are now, and stay here for eternity.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I was disappointed that he didn't rein in the spending too. It has to come to an end one of these days and perhaps total collapse is the only way but if you have a better solution, I'm all ears.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast