Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default ⚠️ Recall : Generac Portable Generator recalled after 24 people had fingers severed

🤕 Over 300,000 Generac Portable Generators are being recalled after 24 people had their fingers severed. Another handful had their fingers crushed.

[IMG=CONFIG]161733[/IMG]

https://westchester.news12.com/recal...ingers-severed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: ⚠️ Recall : Generac Portable Generator recalled after 24 people had fingers sever

"View potentially sensitive content" I was ready to see some folks with severed fingers.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: ⚠️ Recall : Generac Portable Generator recalled after 24 people had fingers sever

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    "View potentially sensitive content" I was ready to see some folks with severed fingers.

Maybe seeing a deadly generator triggers some of the climate change believes its a cult 😲

(Berks County)

Probably has to do with that handle there. Some stickers with a picture of a hand and some radial lines coming off of it, indicating pain, are in order.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Probably has to do with that handle there. Some stickers with a picture of a hand and some radial lines coming off of it, indicating pain, are in order.
    And it looks like it takes two people. If one of them grabs the back tube and has their fingers around it and someone else pulls the pivoting handle up I can see bad things happened.

They say there are going to "repair" the ones recalled. Does that mean they will just stake the pivoting handle up so it always takes up more room to store?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Like this?

I nearly pissed myself laughing the first time I noticed this on the cardboard baler at work.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I still dont see the problem
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I still dont see the problem
    Look at the handles. Right now they are resting in the down position but get lifted to move the generator. When you lift them, it creates a pinch point at the top sufficient enough to do serious damage to the fingers.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

My bet most of these injuries where caused when the guy grabbed it by the frame and the wife walked up and wanted to help and lifted the handles.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

My Honda generator has pinched my fingers before. Once bitten twice shy. Now I know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Like this?

I nearly pissed myself laughing the first time I noticed this on the cardboard baler at work.

Seen this firsthand! All puns intended. Some Mexican guy slices off four fingers and had the thumb, hanging on by a thread. He went to the lunchroom for help and had ketchup all over the place. On top of that he didn't speak English, so I couldn't really get a story out of him.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast