Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 168

Thread: Blue PA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    milford, Pennsylvania
    (Pike County)
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    36698

    Default Blue PA

    Unfortunately , PA will never be red again
    We are a dying breed .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    21474838

    Default Re: Blue PA

    I have an extremely hard time believing that fetterpotato won by a landslide. There's just not that many people that are completely out of touch with reality.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    I avoid cities, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    21474838

    Default Re: Blue PA

    Fuck Sean Hannity and his lies about Kathy Barnette. That peice of shit single handedly handed the PA primary to the completely useless unelectable Dr. Oz

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,530
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Blue PA

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I have an extremely hard time believing that fetterpotato won by a landslide. There's just not that many people that are completely out of touch with reality.
    This is unbelievably pathetic. I expected Mastriano to lose but Fetterman winning..pathetic and honestly, embarrassing.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    20639746

    Default Re: Blue PA

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    Fuck Sean Hannity and his lies about Kathy Barnette. That peice of shit single handedly handed the PA primary to the completely useless unelectable Dr. Oz
    Unless I'm mistaken, someone more influential than Hannity also gave his endorsement to Oz.
    "Russian warship, go f--- yourself."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    4,088
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Blue PA

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    This is unbelievably pathetic. I expected Mastriano to lose but Fetterman winning..pathetic and honestly, embarrassing.
    Same.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,530
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Blue PA

    Anything on the PA state house and senate control? I fear if Fetterman can get in we could lose this damn state too*
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    20639746

    Default Re: Blue PA

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Anything on the PA state house and senate control? I fear if Fetterman can get in we could lose this damn state too*
    Let them try to ram more of their commie crap down our throats. I retreated from PRNJ, I'm not running away again.
    "Russian warship, go f--- yourself."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    6258813

    Default Re: Blue PA

    How the hell did he win? He can't even speak

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Blue PA

    The cult runs deep. Also, people voted early before the debate.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. was blue
    By asavo757 in forum Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 14th, 2013, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 8th, 2009, 11:22 PM
  3. It's big, it's blue, it's a 29-2
    By shiloh in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2009, 07:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •