Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue PA

(Berks County)

Default Re: Blue PA

WI has finally been called for republicans

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    then how did the General Assembly remain Republican? Makes no sense.
    Well I may be off base and will admit it if so, but just using my own district as an example - we had two candidates for state rep on the ballot, both R, both unopposed. I'm guessing there were a few more of those around the state. So even if the R turnout was down, they would still win their seats because there was no D candidate for D's to vote for.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Berks County)

there is a bunch of unopposed races in the state on both sides

(Delaware County)

On behalf of all us sane, patriotic people in SEPA, I want to apologize to the rest of you good people in Pennsylvania. I, and everyone I know did our part around here, but apparently, it wasn't enough. The weird thing is, as I move about and interact with people in the area, the democrat zombies look and act like normal, decent people just like us who want normal decent things out of life and from government...until they get in a voting booth, apparently.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(York County)

Pollsters wrong again: A look at what polls predicted vs what happened on Election Day
    by Misty Severi - November 09, 2022

Pollsters predicted a large red wave occurring during the 2022 midterm elections that failed to materialize by Wednesday morning, proving that once again pollsters can be inaccurate.

This year, Democrats have fared better than polling expected. Although Republicans remain poised to take control of the House of Representatives, the Senate is still too close to call and may not be determined until after the Georgia run-off election next month.

Pennsylvania Senate:

One closely-watched race was the contest between John Fetterman (D) vs. Dr. Mehmet Oz (R) for Pennsylvania's open Senate seat. Although polling predicted the race would be tight, Oz was expected to win. However, Fetterman was declared the winner Tuesday night with 50% of the vote.

RealClearPolitics projected an Oz victory with its latest average placing Oz just 0.4% ahead of his opponent. However, other polling from last week gave Oz a wider range of victory, with a Fox/Insider poll claiming Oz could win by 2 percentage points according to their estimates. Fetterman's win was by 2.3 points and came despite the newly elected senator suffering a stroke just before his primaries.

New Hampshire Senate:

Incumbent Sen. Maggie Hassan won reelection Tuesday with a nine-point victory over opponent Don Bolduc, according to RealClearPolitics. She was expected to win by two points last week, and Democrats were increasingly nervous as Buldoc rose in the polls.

Bolduc was presented as a far-right Republican in a state likelier to back more establishment Republican congressional hopefuls during a wave election, according to Politico. Establishment Republicans pulled financial support for Bolduc just weeks before the election, signaling their distrust.

Arizona Senate:

Although the race for Arizona Senate has not been called as of Wednesday morning, RealClearPolitics predicted Blake Masters would defeat incumbent Mark Kelly (D-AZ) in one of the Senate's closest races. However, polls had Kelly ahead by a healthy 6%, according to the Associated Press.

Marc Victor's (L) name is still on the ballot after his last-minute decision to drop out and endorse Masters. Victor has snagged a little over 2% of the votes.

Republicans additionally expected to pick up or keep multiple seats in the House of Representatives that were not successful. Rep. Mayra Flores (R-TX) lost her reelection bid to Vicente Gonzales in South Texas, and Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA) won reelection, defeating Republican challenger Yesli Vega in a competitive race for Virginia's 7th District.

Republicans currently hold 199 seats in the House of Representatives, according to the Associated Press, and need 19 more to get the majority. Democrats have 172, with 64 races still uncalled. Senate races in Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada remain uncalled, meaning control of the upper chamber is uncertain.

A disappointing mid-term election. BUT - NO ONE is more responsible for the outcome than the Primary Election Voters. THAT is the time to select those who will represent you (AND that can be elected). That DID NOT happen in this election. PA is a perfect example.

Of course, there is plenty of blame to go around.

The real solution is to work hard between elections to EDUCATE THE PEOPLE as to WHY SMALL GOVERNMENT IS BETTER GOVERNMENT. As long as both parties continue to push forward BIG GOVERNMENT POLICIES (sticking it's nose into every crevice of your life), the DEMs are going to win that contest. It is critical to disabuse THE PEOPLE of the idea that government is the answer to their life problems. It is critical that the 'Self-Evident' TRUTHs of the Founding Fathers are re-established as the foundational ethics of our society. This would bring about better candidates for political positions that are truly Public Servants and NOT egotistical authoritarians that want to unnecessarily control the lives of the rest of society.

It's a large order and calls for every patriot to work toward that common goal. As long as we have political parties that create ego-maniacal control freaks, by pitting the worst offenders against each other to obtain support, we will continue the spiral toward oblivion.

There should be a concerted effort to groom junior politicians to advance to more & more responsible positions while holding steadfastly to the founding principles. This is how the party structure should be utilized. It should be a collection of like minded people who want all their compatriots to succeed. Selfless Pubic Service is no where to be found in today's politics.

Now is the time to work for 2024 - Loudly proclaiming the Founding Principles and finding those people to serve who believe in them (if there are any)!

Last edited by ImminentDanger; November 9th, 2022 at 03:01 PM.

(Bucks County)

EDIT----I'm not liking what's happening in the PA statehouse.....I think we're going to lose ---101-102 D but still not over.

Senate looks poised to be 28-1-21
    Last edited by mikelets456; November 9th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I'm not liking what's happening in the PA statehouse.....Barely hanging on ---104-99 but still not over.

Senate looks poised to be 28-1-21
    yeah it looks like a few rep incumbents have lost

(Delaware County)

I*m reminded of this: *The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'No.*
    Last edited by DavidH; November 9th, 2022 at 03:32 PM.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    yeah it looks like a few rep incumbents have lost
    More illegal redistricting---bypassing the process for some college professor's "drawing". I left NJ for this corrupt BS. Same old crap---
    I apologize to all those in PA for our BS Eastern blue areas.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Delaware County)

Seriously guys* this is all expected. We are in the last days. All of this is talked about in Scripture. It*s fine to be disappointed, of course* we*re human! But if you truly want to do something, put your faith in Christ alone. His children are in this world, but not part of it. The baby murdering, faggot syndrome loving Left can have this world. And when they leave, they will hear the words from the Almighty: *I never knew you; Depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.* Do not join them on their trip to the Lake of Fire. I*m not talking about being a good little Catholic* baptized as a baby, and going to have a child molesting priest forgive you every week. The Lord does not hear you! Ask for forgiveness, then to Christ & beg God to fill you with The Spirit. Otherwise, have fun sharing eternity in suffering with Democrat baby murderers!
    Last edited by DavidH; November 16th, 2022 at 08:52 AM.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast