Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Blue PA

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Blue PA

So the left pushes further left and the right needs to moderate?

Sounds like a perfect way to fertilize the future with a progressive uni-party

No thank you

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    In regards to that, I was thinking about this rag paper that many of us had been receiving. EM pointed out that it was a 501(C)(4) non-profit organization. My research revealed that there are Clinton ties to that thing (go figure!). In other words, they were using tax-free dollars to litter the country with that political propaganda. IMO, this should constitute campaign violations and heads should roll as a deterrent for others who might think it's neat. I haven't received that thing since I told them to remove me from their mailing list so I don't know if it's still going out or not. Conspicuously, I don't recall seeing it around before this election cycle either.

Attachment 161867
    This is the vote rigging I talk about all the time with people when I'm deemed an "election denier". There is no denying that the media, big tech, colleges, public schools and Hollywood are colluding to swing an election. Do they do this for the Republican? If you consider that the left controls 95% of the narrative as being "equal playing fields" then you're kidding yourself. Then I mention ballot harvesting---there's also no denying that exists.

My question is---since everything is rigged, what's the next step. Essentially elections are predetermined....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    This is the vote rigging I talk about all the time with people when I'm deemed an "election denier". There is no denying that the media, big tech, colleges, public schools and Hollywood are colluding to swing an election. Do they do this for the Republican? If you consider that the left controls 95% of the narrative as being "equal playing fields" then you're kidding yourself. Then I mention ballot harvesting---there's also no denying that exists.
    It's not just ballot harvesting, but it's also targeted ballot harvesting. With early voting, weeks and sometimes months in advance Democrats know which districts are undervoting and then they send out paid canvassers to those exact district and go door to door collecting ballots and making up for the shortfall. Several states also passed edicts which allows administrators to reach out and contact voters after election day who messed up their ballots disqualifying their vote, get them to correct their mistakes, and then count their votes days or weeks after. This is how we have many Republicans who led in the polls by 3-4 points before the election in purple states, now fighting for their lives several thousand votes short, who in past years would have won their races.

Democrats have managed to legitimize and legalize fraud. There is no such thing as "election day" or a rejected ballot anymore, and with ballot harvesting and early voting, and placing Zuckerberg funded drop boxes in heavily democrat areas, they can reach every single eligible and possibly ineligible democrat voter. COVID, a radical and/or corrupt court and election system, and weak kneed Republicans caused it. The only way to fix it is to roll back all of these Covid and unconstitutional edicts. Go back to an election "Day" and eliminate legalized fraud.

(Chester County)

I wholeheartedly agree with the ballot harvesting, early voting issues raised by those above me. Sadly, that is the law for now, unless we can WIN and change it. Ww need to fight fire with fire. If that means driving your pick up truck through rural PA and to grandma grandpas house to pick up their ballots and deliver it, we need to quit whining about the rules and work through them to win, only then can we change them. We need to WIN first. If that means being elected as “moderates” and then enacting our agenda, that’s the way to do it. Biden, or rather the people pulling his strings made him seem moderate, and he won. Well, unfortunately, as we all see, he’s FAR from moderate. As a country, most Americans are moderate THEN conservative, meaning as conservatives, we need to moderate ourselves just enough to win enough of the moderate vote to win election.
    I think comparing AOC to Fetterman or Shapiro is a bit superfluous, AOC is a local politician, a congresswoman running in an overwhelmingly blue district, even Pelosi said something along the lines of a blue glass of water would win there, and that is true. You can’t run such ideologically extreme candidates like Mastriano(much as I agree with most of his policies) in a closely divided state and win, that is my point. This is about winning. And as far as “moderating”, that is temporary. You build yourself up. Incremental change, which is btw what being a conservative means. Progressives are the one clamoring for “big, bold change”(that’s Chuck Schumer). An example would be regarding concealed carry, first you pass a law that forces states to recognize concealed carry permits from other states. Then later, building on that, you pass a law that makes Constitutional carry/permitless carry the law of the land, once people are used to everyone carrying. Incremental change, same result. Or, gradually boiling a living frog lol.
    Democrats can win more extreme candidates in PA bc there’s more of them than us, they need less moderates to win then we need. They have a larger base, thus less need to appeal to the moderates in the middle. And Pennsylvania republicans are also largely on the moderate side. Like it or hate, that’s the state we live in. I’m not happy for it, but that’s the reality. We need to accept that, deal with it, quit whining about “rigged systems” like the Libs whine about “systemic racism”, and learn and do the HARD WORK to use the system to our advantage. We accuse the libs of being lazy and dumb. Let’s not be like that. Let’s be smart and hardworking and make them rue the day they made voting so easy. Let’s have huge fairs in the countryside where we have people come and fill out their ballots and turn them in(like the souls to the polls crap). It clearly works. We can use it too.

PickingPA Guest

(Tioga County)

It's funny folks say we just got have more RINOs to win then they will be all boo hoo hoo when these RINOs are passing anti gun legislation and doing other stupid stuff.

Oz was a super deluxe rino moderate and it didn't help him.

Like Mr. Miyagi once said, "Walk left side of road, safe. Walk right side of road, safe. Walk down center of road, squish like grape"

I know from life experience and world travels that squishes and moderates and wimps are inherently disliked. Even people that disagree with you will often follow you if you have a backbone and demonstrate not explicate.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    It's funny folks say we just got have more RINOs to win then they will be all boo hoo hoo when these RINOs are passing anti gun legislation and doing other stupid stuff.

Oz was a super deluxe rino moderate and it didn't help him.

Like Mr. Miyagi once said, "Walk left side of road, safe. Walk right side of road, safe. Walk down center of road, squish like grape"

I know from life experience and world travels that squishes and moderates and wimps are inherently disliked. Even people that disagree with you will often follow you if you have a backbone and demonstrate not explicate.
    Awesome Karate Kid reference

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617