Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,373
    Rep Power
    21474864

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Even guam has had enough of this shit.

    FJB

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I've never gotten a reciept for voting
    It's the tear off portion at the bottom of the ballot. The 2020 elections had no tear off receipt. We've had them in every election since I began voting here in this location 29 years ago. The only exception was the 2020 Presidential election.

    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as *the Great Deception*

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    12107390

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Done
    μολων λαβε

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    It's the tear off portion at the bottom of the ballot. The 2020 elections had no tear off receipt. We've had them in every election since I began voting here in this location 29 years ago. The only exception was the 2020 Presidential election.

    I didn't know that. I'll start looking for that going forward.
    I'm the man of the house so every morning I'm up cuz I can't let them down

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I didn't know that. I'll start looking for that going forward.
    You have to tear it off before you put in the scanner and that's when I got into it with the masked leftist that works the poll there. I guess it depends on the type of ballots are used in your district but my district has had tear off receipts for at least 29 years except for the one time during 2020 Presidential elections. Even the next elections which was the Primaries for Senator and Governor this year the tear off receipts were restored.
    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as *the Great Deception*

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    4,089
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    ^......hmm,first I've ever heard of those!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    You have to tear it off before you put in the scanner and that's when I got into it with the masked leftist that works the poll there. I guess it depends on the type of ballots are used in your district but my district has had tear off receipts for at least 29 years except for the one time during 2020 Presidential elections. Even the next elections which was the Primaries for Senator and Governor this year the tear off receipts were restored.
    The elections in this state need to get cleaned up
    I'm the man of the house so every morning I'm up cuz I can't let them down

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    The elections in this state need to get cleaned up
    I tell that douche leftist every single time I vote that I don't trust that machine is counting my vote the way I voted and that there should be a way to ensure that it does. The answer I always get that they can't do that because of privacy. Then I tell her it should be up to me not you you if I want to ensure my vote is counted the way I voted. Fuck it, I'm done with it. I now refuse to participate in this corruption.
    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as *the Great Deception*

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SXSE
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    852
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    I was a poll worker in Chester Co. for several years and have voted in ChesCo since 1998, I have always gotten and/or made sure that voters got their ballot receipt. There are no acceptable excuses for bypassing this step.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Get out and vote , like now if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I tell that douche leftist every single time I vote that I don't trust that machine is counting my vote the way I voted and that there should be a way to ensure that it does. The answer I always get that they can't do that because of privacy. Then I tell her it should be up to me not you you if I want to ensure my vote is counted the way I voted. Fuck it, I'm done with it. I now refuse to participate in this corruption.
    I'll continue to vote because it can't hurt.

    With today's technology, there's no reason why a reciept number can't show who you voted for. Go to a website, punch in the number and "this ballot voted for these candidates".

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    I was a poll worker in Chester Co. for several years and have voted in ChesCo since 1998, I have always gotten and/or made sure that voters got their ballot receipt. There are no acceptable excuses for bypassing this step.
    Swear I've never heard of this until now and I've voted in every election in PA since 2018.
    I'm the man of the house so every morning I'm up cuz I can't let them down

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 29th, 2017, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 29th, 2017, 09:01 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2016, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: February 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •