Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Six people shot during funeral service for a homicide victim in Pittsburgh

Hat tip to @Shaderabbit (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShadeRabbit again) for noticing the Pittsburg Gopher.

Starting at the .26-27 mark, watch his right hand.
    The dude stands up and scans towards the source of drama.
    Only at the .40 mark does he exit stage right (below)

<- who is the curious mystery white dude?

$20 says he was
    1) carrying
    and
    2) has a pre-existing arrest record.

Gotta give him props for a good tactical response (orient toward threat, scan for targets, hold fire until target[s] identified and
    - if no action required or possible - get off the X).

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Six people shot during funeral service for a homicide victim in Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Nobody died. They were only "shot".

Although one was critical last I heard. I haven't checked for updates.

They should have thrown the two shooters off the bridge when they pulled them over.
    That's why this was considered a dull affair.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Hat tip to @Shaderabbit (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShadeRabbit again) for noticing the Pittsburg Gopher.

Starting at the .26-27 mark, watch his right hand.
    The dude stands up and scans towards the source of drama.
    Only at the .40 mark does he exit stage right (below)

<- who is the curious mystery white dude?

$20 says he was
    1) carrying
    and
    2) has a pre-existing arrest record.

Gotta give him props for a good tactical response (orient toward threat, scan for targets, hold fire until target[s] identified and
    - if no action required or possible - get off the X).
    The instant she saw the dude in the grey hoodie, my wife sez "That guy looks shady - like he's in on it."
    Maybe not, but it did look like he was deciding whether to pull a gun too.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

The instant she saw the dude in the grey hoodie, my wife sez "That guy looks shady - like he's in on it."
    Maybe not, but it did look like he was deciding whether to pull a gun too.
    Probably a friend of the recently departed and a potential target of the bad people shooting the place up - hence his heightened state of alertness and ready-to-pull body language.

(Allegheny County)

Shocking! At least one of them have a record and used a gun in MULTIPLE crimes in the past.

LINK

Alleged funeral shooter previously caught on camera in altercation with store clerk

Target 11 obtained new video of alleged funeral shooter Shawn Davis. The surveillance video shows Davis attacking a clerk at a downtown Pittsburgh electronics store in May of 2020.

In the video, the clerk eventually wrestles Davis to the floor and then lets him up. Davis heads for the door, but then stops, turns and pulls a gun. He attempts to shoot at the clerk, but it jams and does not fire. He tries to fix the gun but that doesn*t work, so he then flees.

Davis was eventually arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm. He posted bond and was released from the Allegheny County jail at the time.

A year later, he was arrested and charged for his alleged involvement in a shooting at Ross Park Mall. No one was hit, and the case against Davis was eventually dismissed after sources said a judge had issues with identifying Davis as the shooter, even though sources said Davis had gunfire residue on his hands.

Davis* bond was ultimately revoked and he was placed in the Allegheny County Jail. In April of this year, he pleaded guilty to the earlier aggravated assault on the store clerk in Pittsburgh.

According to an email obtained by Target 11, prosecutors with the Allegheny County district attorney*s office recommended a three-to-six year sentence in state prison, based on Davis* criminal history.

Sources told Target 11 that criminal history includes two gun possession charges as a juvenile in 2018 and again in 2019. It*s unclear what happened to Davis in those cases, as juvenile records are sealed.

Judge Tom Flaherty sentenced Davis to 10 to 23 months in the Allegheny County Jail. Flaherty gave Davis credit for time served and Davis was ultimately released from the county jail in June of this year after serving nine months. He was ordered on house arrest for six months and probation for three years.
    Flaherty declined to discuss the sentence with Target 11.

Davis would have still be on electronic monitoring during the funeral shooting last Friday.
    The court administrator would not say if Davis was wearing an ankle bracelet at the time of the shooting.

(Delaware County)

The Court administrator would not say??
    That means he WAS, or the "monitoring" , "aint" Monitoring shit!!!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    The Court administrator would not say??
    That means he WAS, or the "monitoring" , "aint" Monitoring shit!!!
    Years ago, we had a local police officer shot dead as he exited his car responding to a call where a guy had shot another guy in a "you owe me money" drug dispute.
    Shooter was out of prison on house arrest, wearing an ankle monitor at the time he shot and killed both men with an AK47.

(Philadelphia County)

Years ago, we had a local police officer shot dead as he exited his car responding to a call where a guy had shot another guy in a "you owe me money" drug dispute.
    Shooter was out of prison on house arrest, wearing an ankle monitor at the time he shot and killed both men with an AK47.
    Damn! How long ago was that?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Damn! How long ago was that?
    December 2009.
    Here's post #36 in the thread about it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345