Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Frtterman Freed a convicted murderer, he's now wanted for murder

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The title has been changed.
    Is it still not accurate?
    I have no idea - i just know that HE didn't "free" anyone.

This is making me dizzy!
    You jumped all over me for saying misleading and thinking lying is acceptable. I'll give you a break because the title changed yet again. It's constantly evolving. When I said you seemed OK with the still 'lying title,' it may have been something completely different at the moment you made your comment. Maybe you can do the same.

Still not true. I don't know how Lurch 'helped' free the guy. He just said the program that did was a good idea.

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't care if he did or if he didn't, we're at war here and if his morons will believe it, I'll blame him for it.
    AMEN!
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Allegheny County)

"Amen"? Doesn't even make sense.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Oh, so an outright lie is considered "misleading" these days?

It's "OK" though, since some of the other stuff is true.
    It’s admirable that you want truth. But the truth no longer matters in politics according to some here. It’s about us vs them, and I don’t give a shit if my side lies too. As long long as “they” don’t win. After this election, I am switching to independent because my Republican Party is dead. And the new one is JUST LIKE the Dems. Two cheeks of the same ass, while we get shit in the middle.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    It*s admirable that you want truth. But the truth no longer matters in politics according to some here. It*s about us vs them, and I don*t give a shit if my side lies too. As long long as *they* don*t win. After this election, I am switching to independent because my Republican Party is dead. And the new one is JUST LIKE the Dems. Two cheeks of the same ass, while we get shit in the middle.
    Good, we don't need you meddling in our primaries anyway.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Default Re: Fetterman Helped Free a convicted murderer, that's now wanted for murder

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Good, we don't need you meddling in our primaries anyway.
    With an attitude like that, we’re becoming a smaller and smaller party. Why not try to engage him? Why not use persuasion? This is so much of what’s wrong with extremists in BOTH sides. I am a proud Republican, but those who are so beholden to Trump are driving the party into the ground. It’s literally me vs them, to the point of hating on your own party. I honestly feel Trump and his die hard supporters should have their own party. Then the GOP will start winning elections. But as long as we have a whining victim(literally same exact attitude as the Left, always playing victim), we’re not winning any elections.

Default Re: Fetterman Helped Free a convicted murderer, that's now wanted for murder

Hello Folks,
    It’s been a while since I’ve been here, but thankfully for forum reminders. My apologies for responding for what is a solely Penn Problem, but for Fetterman, his stroke may have been a benefit to the State. They say (I know from personal experience) that stroke victims can end up with their personality traits turning 180 degrees.
    When it comes to Republican vs Demoncrats, I believe they truly are a single party. During the day it’s a soap opera and the moment the 5 o’clock hits, they toast each other on how they stuck it to the American people one more time.

When you mix Red with Blue you end up with Purple and these folks (with a few exceptions) believe they are Royalty.
    USN ~ Retired

(Northampton County)

He shot the sheriff, but he didn't shoot the deputy.

(Delaware County)

Festerman is no more in control of his actions than "Crazy Uncle Joe " is. If you want to know what Festerman thinks, Ask his Wife!!!
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123