Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Just moved to montco from NY

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    I'll check those places out. The radio club looks interesting too, although I've mostly been on GMRS/BRS lately. (The BRS being a custom system I'm authorized to use)
    *Libertarian Screeching*

(Bucks County)

Welcome! I'm across the line over in Bucks County, but still 45+ minutes from you. The good news is there are a lot of gun clubs in the area. One I shoot competitions at frequently is Pricetown Rifle and Pistol in Blandon, PA which is about 35 minutes from you.

Welcome again and glad to have you here. (As long as you aren't bringing that NY bullshit, we good)
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Montgomery County)

Welcome to the outside world. You will eventually get accustomed to the new freedoms.

Lower Providence Rod and gun isn*t too far from you. If your interested in joining I would be glad to take you as a guest to check it out

. And for purchases I would definitely use Targetworld if you are unsure on a model, as was mentioned they have a sizable stock of rentals. If you know what you want and/or you are looking for used, I would strongly recommend Tanners. It*s worth the trip. Follow them on Facebook. They usually post a bunch of used guns at great prices every Monday. FB shut them down recently so they are looking for alternative platforms right now.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
    Welcome! I'm across the line over in Bucks County, but still 45+ minutes from you. The good news is there are a lot of gun clubs in the area. One I shoot competitions at frequently is Pricetown Rifle and Pistol in Blandon, PA which is about 35 minutes from you.

Welcome again and glad to have you here. (As long as you aren't bringing that NY bullshit, we good)
    Definitely happy to be far away from NY's bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    Welcome to the outside world. You will eventually get accustomed to the new freedoms.

Lower Providence Rod and gun isn*t too far from you. If your interested in joining I would be glad to take you as a guest to check it out

. And for purchases I would definitely use Targetworld if you are unsure on a model, as was mentioned they have a sizable stock of rentals. If you know what you want and/or you are looking for used, I would strongly recommend Tanners. It*s worth the trip. Follow them on Facebook. They usually post a bunch of used guns at great prices every Monday. FB shut them down recently so they are looking for alternative platforms right now.
    I'd definitely be interested in going. Feel free to DM me and we can setup some time to meet up.

I've been to Target World a few times now. Going again Sunday to test out some rentals while my wife takes a pistol course. Haven't had a FB account for a few years now for principle reasons, but I'll find a way to check them out.
    *Libertarian Screeching*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123