Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: UPS and FED EX new rules

I phoned the phone number the Fedex website prompted. The robot did not understand anything I was asking. I gave up. Then I tried to answer its survey. Nothing I typed showed. That's a sick fucking joke just like everything else about Fedex "customer service".
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I phoned the phone number the Fedex website prompted. The robot did not understand anything I was asking. I gave up. Then I tried to answer its survey. Nothing I typed showed. That's a sick fucking joke just like everything else about Fedex "customer service".
    Yeah, you can't call FedEx for anything. I don't know if UPS is any better.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Yeah, you can't call FedEx for anything. I don't know if UPS is any better.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by krav51 View Post
    apparently some people need more blanks filled in than others

Shipping Firearms via FedEx is Already Prohibited
    UPS joins FedEx in banning the shipment of firearms using their service. FedEx changed their policy in 2020. The current FedEx firearm shipping policy is similar to UPS* new policy. The FedEx policy reads:

Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. Also, you must be an approved firearm shipper with a signed contract on file
    Though still legal for non lic to send to an FFL now they won't do it.

I still haven't jumped though their bullshit hoops to offer shipping.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Bradford County)

It's not their business what is in the box. Their insurance is nothing but a scam anyway so either obtain private secondary insurance if it's THAT valuable or just pack for a bomb blast and roll the dice. Best bet is double boxing. And imho after shipping very long expensive pieces for 30 years now, UPS is a far better choice than FedEx.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Delaware County)

I haven*t used Fedx or ups in over a decade. USPS for everything! I*ve even shipped some of the Custom Knives I make to other countries using USPS International. I*ve never had one lost. But if something is lost, the Postal Service actually PAYS losses. Takes awhile, but they pay. Whatever insurance you cover for, that*s what you*ll get. And they don*t argue.

More people need to boycott when companies/organizations pull this crap. When MLB, NFL NBA started all this nonsense with taking a knee, Black Lives Matter BS, and playing the *black* anthem, I turned the channel! I haven*t watched a single game in like 4 or 5 years. I don*t take part in Twitter, or face page or any of those libtard sites, and I stopped using Fedx & UPS with all their nonsense! More conservatives do the same, and it will hurt their pockets.

(Bucks County)

FedEx delivered a package for a customer today. The driver wanted a signature, no issue. Then he asked for my date of birth and Id. I refused. He said then you can*t have the package. I said ok, fucking take it back. If anything, you should be showing me YOUR id. He left the package.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    FedEx delivered a package for a customer today. The driver wanted a signature, no issue. Then he asked for my date of birth and Id. I refused. He said then you can*t have the package. I said ok, fucking take it back. If anything, you should be showing me YOUR id. He left the package.
    Well played. They aren't going to put any packages back on any trucks, lol.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    That's interesting, you didn't agree to those terms when someone shipped you something that you didn't order. I had UPS deliver something today too. The guy left it on my side door step, like he always does. My UPS driver gets Xmas cookies every year because he's awesome.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Philadelphia County)

THIS JUST IN....UPS and FEDEX to merge and form a new company called.....FEDUP!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast