Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Allentown Fairgrounds, Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, October 15 & 16, 2022

Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, October 15-16, 2022
    17th & Chew Streets, Allentown PA

BUY-SELL-TRADE ... bring your items, and see what you leave with ...

This show is limited to GUNS and Militaria (there are NO cell phone holders, BathFitters, ...). Everything from Antiques, War/Military, Sporting, Tactical, Target, old and new. Knives, Bayonets, Parts, Accessories, Optics/Scopes, Ammunition. One of the best GUN shows, period. There's food available inside, and on Saturday the Farmer's Market across the lane has your pickles, meats, baked goods, deli salads, etc.

Bring CA$H - many vendors do not accept Credit/Debit cards.

Saturday Oct 15 - Entry for Annual Members at 8:30 A.M.
    Opens to the public at 9:00 A.M. Non Member Donation $10.00
    Closes at 5 PM - (Tickets will not be sold after 4 PM)

Sunday Oct 16 - Entry for Annual Members at 8:30 A.M.
    Opens to the public at 9.00 A.M. Non Member Donation $10.00
    Closes at 2 PM - (Tickets will not be sold after 1 PM)

FREE PARKING and on Saturday the adjacent Farmer's Market is open.
    http://www.allentownfarmersmarket.com/

Discount coupon on web site:
    http://www.allentownshow.net/wp-cont...ads/coupon.pdf

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Allentown Fairgrounds, Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, October 15 & 16, 2022

[QUOTE=Bob0217;4684371]Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, October 15-16, 2022
    17th & Chew Streets, Allentown PA

HEADS UP!!!

For those traveling to Allentown from the North, via the Northeast Extension, be aware that a stretch of the turnpike will be closed for the weekend.

Signs indicate an hour long detour.

Alternate routes (ie 309) should be considered.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Allentown Fairgrounds, Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, October 15 & 16, 2022

I*ve never been to this show. Can someone who has or goes often give me an idea what it*s like? My main interests are WWII-Cold War era C&R/milsurp guns with select interest before and after that time range.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post
    I*ve never been to this show. Can someone who has or goes often give me an idea what it*s like? My main interests are WWII-Cold War era C&R/milsurp guns with select interest before and after that time range.
    Same here...never been and would be glad to know more. Hope many tables, etc.

(Delaware County)

Matt, Carry, just go. Montco and Bucks county, you're almost there. It's a unique show with just about all gun stuff. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Bob D

(Montgomery County)

Thanks. Is it kosher to bring stuff to walk around with to try to sell like at Oaks? Do they zip tie at the door like Oaks?

(Montgomery County)

I'll strongly recommend to the MilSurp/WWII/ColdWar guys that you attend this show. There will be a good amount of that stuff, as well as older - Civil War, Revolutionary War, older yet, newer, modern, brand new...). Bayonets, oddball ammo, old parts, stuff for re-enactors (uniforms, hats, patches, flags), more.

I'll also mention to carryguy1 that you should bring guns for sale and walk them around. They'll put on a zip tie. If you get to my table, I can take it off with a dental pick so you can reuse it (maybe put it on backwards, like I do, so people can check the weapon out, then retie). I'm near the back corner (near the men's room at the far corner from the entrance).

Probably around 600 tables there.

(York County)

this is a decent show but I stopped going to this one years ago. pros: lots of unique stuff there. maybe something you have been looking for, for years. cons: lots of crotchety old men who grumble and bitch between one another that no one is buying, they are in need of money for medical bills, etc. Same old guys also do not want to open their cases for you to even look at something. Same old guys have stuff for 3 times retail value and have been carrying the same crap for years.

There are no deals at this show. its almost like a museum with stuff that might be for sale if you want to pay 3 times what you can get it for elsewhere. Hoping that is has changed in the last 5 years or so, but its one show I dont really miss not attending.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    this is a decent show but I stopped going to this one years ago. pros: lots of unique stuff there. maybe something you have been looking for, for years. cons: lots of crotchety old men who grumble and bitch between one another that no one is buying, they are in need of money for medical bills, etc. Same old guys also do not want to open their cases for you to even look at something. Same old guys have stuff for 3 times retail value and have been carrying the same crap for years.

There are no deals at this show. its almost like a museum with stuff that might be for sale if you want to pay 3 times what you can get it for elsewhere. Hoping that is has changed in the last 5 years or so, but its one show I dont really miss not attending.
    Not an unfair description of the show but I still like to go every once in a while.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post
    I live 15 minutes away, yes its a good show. Great eats at the fairgrounds too!
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast