Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default 😔 HUMAN REMAINS FOUND 10 YEARS AGO IDENTIFIED AS PA. GIRL JOAN MARIE DYMOND

WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania -- Human remains discovered in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania nearly ten years ago have been identified as those of a teenager who went missing in 1969.

Pennsylvania State Police say Joan Marie Dymond of Wilkes-Barre was 14 years old when she disappeared from Andover Street Park on June 25, 1969.

Police say although her remains have been identified, they are now searching for her killer.

"We never stopped pursuing answers, and this investigation remains very active," Captain Patrick Dougherty, commanding officer of PSP Troop P, said in a release Tuesday. "After 53 years, the family of Joan Marie Dymond very much deserves closure. We will do everything in our power to see that they have it."

The human remains of the young woman, previously known only as Jane "Newport" Doe, were discovered on the grounds of a former coal-mining operation in Newport Township, Pennsylvania on Nov. 17, 2012.

Police say those who discovered the remains had been digging for relics in a trash-filled depression in the ground.

Examination of the remains led authorities to determine they were those of a female, estimated to be in her mid-teens to early 20s, who died of suspicious or "foul play" circumstances.

https://6abc.com/amp/joan-marie-dymo...e-pa/12294176/

Default Re: 😔 HUMAN REMAINS FOUND 10 YEARS AGO IDENTIFIED AS PA. GIRL JOAN MARIE DYMOND

Thats a shame, I'm sure the POS will never see justice, that is until he meets his maker.
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 😔 HUMAN REMAINS FOUND 10 YEARS AGO IDENTIFIED AS PA. GIRL JOAN MARIE DYMOND

Looked older than 14. In any case, at least the family has some closure on her unfortunate fate.

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt