Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Philadelphia will become a sanctuary city for gender-affirming care

I have no words.

iAnal

Default Re: Philadelphia will become a sanctuary city for gender-affirming care

I take comfort in knowing that the prevailing winds will tend to blow the inevitable sulfur & brimstone fumes eastward, over NJ, instead of towards my house.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

Do we know if the major healthcare providers in the county (Penn Medicine, Jefferson Health, Main Line Health...) will offer said services?

Just because Kenney declares it "safe" doesn't mean the major providers will be on board, (i.e., they likely don't want the bad PR).

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Do we know if the major healthcare providers in the county (Penn Medicine, Jefferson Health, Main Line Health...) will offer said services, (i.e., they likely don't want the bad PR)?
    Not to mention the eventual med mal claims down the road.

What they're doing to kids is in the same category of "Things That Will Send You To Hell" as what the Japanese did to captives during WW II, what Dr Mengele did to Jews, and what the Religion of Peace does to little girls with Stone-Age clitorectomies.

Even the Tuskeegee medical study wasn't this bad, they didn't actually GIVE syphillis to the uneducated black dudes, they just lied about trying to cure it (which is awful, but not at the "11" scale of chopping off little dicks and breasts to serve an insane & monstrous agenda.)
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

why doesnt Kennedy just quit. he has said he cant wait to be done being mayor. not that he has done shit to improve the city.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    why doesnt Kennedy just quit. he has said he cant wait to be done being mayor. not that he has done shit to improve the city.
    He probably wants to be governor next and quitting wouldn't look good on his resume.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I thought there were child abuse laws?
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    those are allowed to be ignored by leftists as long as it makes them seem progressive.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    They only apply to Republicans, and dems caught in online sting operations. Oddly enough, it's rare that an 'R' gets pinched.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

I'll just leave this here:

https://apnews.com/article/gender-tr...831c2bf14f9bbb

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group*s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast