Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default 💲Manufacturing facility, jobs coming to Sullivan County

🛠 A factory in Sullivan County is on the receiving end of multi-million dollar investment. And now the company is preparing to add more than 100 jobs.

DUSHORE, Pa. — More jobs are on the way to Sullivan County. UnityLab, a company that manufactures and distributes commercial appliances, moved its headquarters to a 76,000-square-foot factory outside Dushore and is now looking to expand.

The company makes heavy-load capacity washers and dryers and industrial presses often used in hotels, dry cleaners, and large farms.

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/lo...a-c89fdef6d85e

Default Re: 💲Manufacturing facility, jobs coming to Sullivan County

Let me guess, they have to hire all minorities
    FJB

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Let me guess, they have to hire all minorities
    Be a good trick in that neck of the woods with the local demographics. Pretty sure your choice is white, or white out there.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Be a good trick in that neck of the woods with the local demographics. Pretty sure your choice is white, or white out there.
    That wouldn't stop a Dem from passing a law.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

There goes the neighborhood.

And the single redlights.

(Bradford County)

HA! that gave me a good laugh. You're mostly correct although all the gas industry work in the past few years here in Bradco (I'm right near the Brad/Sullivan line) has brought some hispanics up from OK and TX. Not many though. And I think New Albany has a black resident.

Funniest thing I ever saw a few years back was when they were running the long cables all over the place prior to doing the grid of ground charges or thumpers for some kind of ground imaging. The crews laying the cables were all Mexicans and almost none of them spoke English. Anyway it was literally surreal being out in the woods, middle of nowhere, and all of a sudden here comes a crew of Mexicans out of the bushes with machetes and big rolls of cables slung on their shoulders. They were quite friendly, probably scared to death of the white guy in camo with a rifle!

They're repainting and "prettying up" the facility now but honestly I don;t know how many jobs they'll really add. Most are under the assumption that the Hoffman-New Yorker employees are just going to switch over to the new company. Meanwhile if they need more employees I don't know where they're going to get them because anyone not already working up here is just sitting around on the welfare dime bulking up on chips and soda that they somehow manage to buy daily with those yellow access cards - why work?
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

I know where it is, been there many of times, but my post was about what walleye said. Politics will ruin it.
    FJB