Small scale win for preps.....

So I grew tired of having crap in my pockets all the time. I decided to create my own version of a man purse. It's a fabric tool bag 8 in x 16.

I keep driving glasses and reading glasses and a bottle of aspirin and a lighter and a knife and sunglasses and my wallet and my pistol and a little bit of change and a multi-tool and a small flashlight you know all the crap that people pull out and play junk on a bunk with their everyday carry crap.

It's worked out fabulously for me. I got all my crap here and yet my pockets are empty so my pants don't fall down.

I clip the revolver onto my belt anytime I'm going into some place.

A while back I realized it would be smart to carry 60 or $80 in there in an inconspicuous way. So I dug out a small pouch and put a multi-tool a flashlight and a lighter in it and a few twenties.

Had to run to town last night to pick up a prescription and some Domino's Pizza and a bottle of cheap whiskey. Got to CVS and realized I had left the wallet on my desk. I was just about to drive back 5 mi to home when I remembered my emergency cash.

O! Happy day!

I was able to complete my mission without another 10 miles of driving and me being pissed off about forgetting my damn wallet.

Boy Scout motto? Be Prepared.