Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Wondering if you guys can help me out subscribing to my grandson’s YouTube channe

Heads up, make sure your grandson has backups of all the videos. My daughter had a channel (that I managed) that YouTube eventually suspended because she was under the age of 13.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Wondering if you guys can help me out subscribing to my grandson’s YouTube channe

Quote Originally Posted by OwnTheRide View Post
    Heads up, make sure your grandson has backups of all the videos. My daughter had a channel (that I managed) that YouTube eventually suspended because she was under the age of 13.
    Wow that’s something to think about I don’t think my son his father knows that. Thanks for the heads up on that.

(Lawrence County)

I subscribed. I hope one day he hits that 10k mark and can start getting some checks! lol

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chazman321 View Post
    I subscribed. I hope one day he hits that 10k mark and can start getting some checks! lol

-Chaz
    Lol Me Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazman321 View Post

-Chaz
    It's actually only 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 view hours within a year.

Tip for your Grandson - Help him install video capture software so he can record directly from the computer. Something like this - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/blo...-paid#free-cam

I'm not sure how much he knows about computers already but I'm assuming a decent amount if he's already got a YouTube channel. Recording from the computer directly will drastically improve his viewership compared to recording from a phone showing the screen.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post

Tip for your Grandson - Help him install video capture software so he can record directly from the computer. Something like this - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/blo...-paid#free-cam

I'm not sure how much he knows about computers already but I'm assuming a decent amount if he's already got a YouTube channel. Recording from the computer directly will drastically improve his viewership compared to recording from a phone showing the screen.
    Thank you very much for that info.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post

It's not a given at that though. Yeah have to apply for monetization and they can say no even if you meet the criteria. My channel was denied multiple times, before I just gave up. At least the kid isn't showing any guns on screen, that's a denial from the start anymore.

Done

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Driswalds View Post
    Done
    Thank you.

(Butler County)

subscribed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast