Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Mayor Kenney to sign order banning guns in Philly recreation spaces

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Open carry rally?
    Kill 2 birds with one stone. From the Krasner page, here's a rally in a city park:

Attachment 160668
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gangle View Post
    Kenney really needs to go.
    2 more years left I believe

(Montgomery County)

Here is what I want to do regarding this, because bitching about it on the interwebz will accomplish nothing. I want to find a group of free Pennsylvanians that will go with me to have a rally at a Philly park while open carrying to challenge this unlawful edict. I also want to coordinate with legal counsel to set up a preemptive defense in case it gets to that. Here are some of the elements here that make this an interesting case:

The Mayor knows it is unlawful for him to write an executive edict enacting gun control. He is quoted in that article that he has knowledge of preemption by the PA Legislature.

The DA also knows about preemption and if he prosecutes would indicate that he is doing so maliciously.

These people must be held to account for their illegal and wrong restrictions on the lives of fellow citizens.

I will start on this straight away, but I am no professional activist... Who wants to join in? Knowing there are a couple of outcomes that involve being arrested and prosecuted. However, I want to go after these people for civil damages as this is entirely wrong. Anyone still interested?
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Bucks County)

Totally ill-conceived, illogical and illegal by a mentally ill idiot.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Here is what I want to do regarding this, because bitching about it on the interwebz will accomplish nothing. I want to find a group of free Pennsylvanians that will go with me to have a rally at a Philly park while open carrying to challenge this unlawful edict. I also want to coordinate with legal counsel to set up a preemptive defense in case it gets to that. Here are some of the elements here that make this an interesting case:

The Mayor knows it is unlawful for him to write an executive edict enacting gun control. He is quoted in that article that he has knowledge of preemption by the PA Legislature.

The DA also knows about preemption and if he prosecutes would indicate that he is doing so maliciously.

These people must be held to account for their illegal and wrong restrictions on the lives of fellow citizens.

I will start on this straight away, but I am no professional activist... Who wants to join in? Knowing there are a couple of outcomes that involve being arrested and prosecuted. However, I want to go after these people for civil damages as this is entirely wrong. Anyone still interested?
    I'll bet that everyone who went to Missy Houlahan's town hall meeting with me would be willing to go.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

I will be the first person there. Plus, I researched the no cash bail "reform" that Krasner did back in 2019... it covers non residential trespass. So we should not have to post cash bail if arrested.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Philadelphia County)

......question is,will the police enforce this illegal edict?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ......question is,will the police enforce this illegal edict?
    Want to go with us and find out?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Want to go with us and find out?
    No.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Chester County)

FPC could send the mayor, DA*s Office, and PPD a cease and desist order.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast