Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Colt 6920, still the gold standard?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    No nevermind to me..anybody who wants to buy a rifle because of a name or a logo, go for it. Pay more for the same thing exact thing. Ignorance makes certain individuals believe something is better because it cost more, and will even ignore facts thrown at them. Very similar to Stg5 TDS. LOL! I like to build all my own firearms. I understand that*s not something everyone can do. But AR*s aren*t even built! They are assembled! I mill Billet Lowers which makes it slightly it slightly more a custom thing. (Same thing ALL manufacturers are doing!) But most of the time it*s just assembling. Colt, Spikes, Aero, BCM & we retry much every other manufacturer, are using the SAME EXACT PARTS in their MilSpec Carbines. They don*t make the Receivers, LPK parts, BCG*s, buffers, Springs, Front Sight Blocks, A2 Flash Hiders OR*. BARRELS! Some exceptions on Barrels, such as FN. This is a fact. I don*t care if anyone doesn*t believe. Arguing a nay-sayer is that of arguing a child. They think they know, but have no idea!
    Ok, I get it, you build your own guns. And all AR parts are exactly the same with different markings lol.

(Bucks County)

The 6920 is the gold standard in it*s class for resale value. You can bet you*ll be be able to sell it with far less trouble than something cobbled together by our resident expert.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Clinton County)

Close this thread since you didn't get the answer that made you happy.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    The 6920 is the gold standard in it*s class for resale value. You can bet you*ll be be able to sell it with far less trouble than something cobbled together by our resident expert.
    That’s 100% fact, every Colt I owned prior to my 2 recent ones I sold for more than I paid for them, a few for a lot more.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Close this thread since you didn't get the answer that made you happy.
    Ok, I*ll get right on that .

Btw you know what I do when I see a thread I don*t like or can*t contribute to, I keep moving, you should try it.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Ok, I*ll get right on that .

Btw you know what I do when I see a thread I don*t like or can*t contribute to, I keep moving, you should try it.
    Since you just HAD to edit your response to get one more smart assed remark in I'll reciprocate.
    I just thought it was funny how butthurt you got when you got responses to your question you didn't like. What is the fucking point of this thread again? Is this some sort of .45 vs 9mm dick measuring contest?
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Since you just HAD to edit your response to get one more smart assed remark in I'll reciprocate.
    I just thought it was funny how butthurt you got when you got responses to your question you didn't like. What is the fucking point of this thread again? Is this some sort of .45 vs 9mm dick measuring contest?
    Butthurt lol, not even close. Got a couple good replies and a lesson on how to build an AR from an expert. The only butthurt came from the expert and yourself. Plenty of dumbass threads in the lounge you can contribute your expertise in I*m sure.

(Clinton County)

Butthurt lol, not even close. Got a couple good replies and a lesson on how to build an AR from an expert. The only butthurt came from the expert and yourself. Plenty of dumbass threads in the lounge you can contribute your expertise in I*m sure.
    For fuck sake, the guy gave you a well thought out response but you just weren't happy to be opposed so you decided to smash your keyboard to show some sort of strange display of dominance or something. I just thought it was funny, and continue to. Carry on for my amusement!
    μολ ν λαβέ

(Allegheny County)

For fuck sake, the guy gave you a well thought out response but you just weren't happy to be opposed so you decided to smash your keyboard to show some sort of strange display of dominance or something. I just thought it was funny, and continue to. Carry on for my amusement!
    Go back and read the first post. Not one thing mentioned about building AR*s. It*s a simple question unless you interpret it differently. His first response was wrong, it was at one time considered the gold standard by many in the industry. Never not one time did I say they were the best out there, there are plenty of better AR*s.

(Clinton County)

Go back and read the first post. Not one thing mentioned about building AR*s. It*s a simple question unless you interpret it differently. His first response was wrong, it was at one time considered the gold standard by many in the industry. Never not one time did I say they were the best out there, there are plenty of better AR*s.
    You know I even agree with you here, just didn't understand shitting on the guy whether hes a fed or not lol
    μολ ν λαβέ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast