Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clarion County)

Default In house road kill !

It's me ,dman, still down here in Naples Fl. and the wife and I are tryin to figure a way to come home for a little vacation around the end of January.
    I picked up a sweet job in Chatanooga, seven custom pieces,cool.
    That's half way home ! I'll build them down here,load them up in my trailor and pick-up and motor on up to Tenn.

Still one problem though,Mom,she is 86 and don't get around to good and she wont come with us ,too cold ! Eureka ! Hoveround , you know ,the motorized chair things ?
    We make all the arrangements and poof ! We got a Hoveround ! The guy drops it off,explanes everything, etc.and we get Ma locked and loaded .
    It's got a big old joy stick controller.Ma don't game so much so this is gonna be funny. She's motorin around the house and not doing to bad.She comes to the the kitchen entry and gets all wedged in the door-way,it reminded me
    of that old video game ,"pong" . Well I get to laughing and have to go outside and let it rip .I come back in and to no avail,Mom is seriously stuck.If your not familiar with these chairs , they are very heavy you do not just lift one and move it.
    Dman to the rescue ! I'm pushing on the back of the chair and this thing ain't moveing, the door caseings are squeeking and growning in pain,and the back tires start to peel out ! I tell her to shut her down and help her out of the chair. I get in in the chair and start rockin it back and forth.
    Well, these chairs have like five speeds, snail to run. Seven miles per. may not seem to fast but to the contrary, it's plenty fast.
    I'm startin to make headway so I kick up the speed. Our cat Velcro,gets up to see what's goin on at about the same time,that door caseing lets go.
    I left a little grey patch burnout on the floors as this thing launches across the kitchen and right at Velcro ! The cat lurches right at my wife's crotch and it clings to her ,hense the name "Velcro".
    In a nut shell,the cat survived ,my wife walks a little funny but do expect us come the end of Janurary !!!

PS. These hoverounds are fun !!!
    Last edited by dman; November 16th, 2008 at 08:15 PM.