Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default AG Shapiro Sued For Dereliction of his Statutory Duties to Decide PICS Appeals

Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

(Berks County)

Default Re: AG Shapiro Sued For Dereliction of his Statutory Duties to Decide PICS Appeals

Good, I'm glad to hear it and I hope you are successful. Thanks for the work you do. I am not a big fan of this sue this one, sue that one game but the dems are the ones writing the book on that so it's only appropriate that we play by their rules. Sadly, I expect no front page MSM stories on this.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Default Re: AG Shapiro Sued For Dereliction of his Statutory Duties to Decide PICS Appeals

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Good, I'm glad to hear it and I hope you are successful. Thanks for the work you do. I am not a big fan of this sue this one, sue that one game but the dems are the ones writing the book on that so it's only appropriate that we play by their rules. Sadly, I expect no front page MSM stories on this.
    I don't like sueing people for monetary damages that exceed the actual loss of value (punatice suits)

But suing politicians to force them to adhere to the law? Line up the lawyers! They have my full support!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    I don't like sueing people for monetary damages that exceed the actual loss of value (punatice suits)

But suing politicians to force them to adhere to the law? Line up the lawyers! They have my full support!
    I'm OK with punitive damages when they are appropriate but I also see them abused. What is really needed is punitive damages for politicians who blatantly and arrogantly violate our laws.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Wow, I didn't realize they weren't doing ANY appeals. That's outrageous. Good luck!
    F*#K THE ATF

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm OK with punitive damages when they are appropriate but I also see them abused. What is really needed is punitive damages for politicians who blatantly and arrogantly violate our laws.
    When it comes directly from their bank account, I'm in favor.
    From our taxes, no.
    Street justice would be better imo. Maybe the rest would catch on.
    FJB

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    When it comes directly from their bank account, I'm in favor.
    From our taxes, no.
    Street justice would be better imo. Maybe the rest would catch on.
    Tar and feathering should make a comeback.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Chester County)

As Joshua Prince alluded to in his article on his website. "We are mere peasants and the rulers must be protected at all costs". That should be a primary argument for the elimination of Qualified Immunity so people like Josh Shapiro and anyone else that places themselves above the law to be sanctioned according to the law with violating their Oath of Office and any other relevant statute by being removed from office and forbidden to hold public office again plus being qualified to being prosecuted criminally with the threat of time behind bars. The chances of that happening are slim to none but at least hope this law suit makes changes so they at least stop violating due process.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

*and the left wonders why we fight against universal background checks and push for constitutional carry. Turds like Shapiro who blatantly ignore their duties and oath of office to play political games need to be permanently barred from holding office.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Bucks County)

Oath Keepers was formed for just that situation...elected officials violating the oath they took. Oath Keepers are now regarded "right wing extremists", whatever the hell that is. I missed whatever they did to earn that title.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast