This is what is at stake in the election. Oz sucks as a candidate, but I think stands in the way of the end of the filibuster. I know a lot hate him. I understand why, but Oz could be the difference between Biden, Schumer, Harris and Pelosi getting everything they want whenever they want it.

Dems are not hiding it, they are straight up saying they want to the end the filibuster to push their agenda. The Vice President can*t wait. It*s her own words.

They will go after guns in a way that we have not experienced since 93. If you like the Supreme Courts decision on Abortion, the senate will vote to codify Wade v. Roe.

If the vote is 50/50 the filibuster is done. The democrats in the Senate will be able to pass any bill they want the republicans will have no political recourse to stop it. If the Democrats hold onto the house, well think the game is fixed now, you ain*t seen nothing. It will basically be the endgame.

I know a lot of people here (and elsewhere) don*t want to vote for Oz, but do you really want to make Kamala Harris happy and have to watch her be the one to end the filibuster? Please hold your nose and vote for Oz just to spite Kamala.

New slogan: Vote Oz to spite Kamala

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...seats-midterms

Vice President Kamala Harris said over Saturday that she "can't wait" to cast her vote to end the "archaic" Senate filibuster in order to advance measures that protect abortion at a federal level and implement voting reform legislation.

Harris' remarks came during a speech at the Democratic National Committee's summer meeting at National Harbor in Maryland, where she urged support for Democratic Senate candidates in the November midterm elections.

"With just two more seats in the Senate, we can codify Roe v. Wade, we can put the protections of Roe in law," Harris said. "With two more seats in the United States Senate we can pass the Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. Two more seats."

"You know, our President Joe Biden, he's been clear. He's kinda done with those archaic Senate rules that are standing in the way of those two issues," Harris said of the Senate filibuster * . "He's made that clear and has said that he will not allow that to obstruct those two issues. And, you know, for me, as vice president, I'm also president of the Senate.* I cannot wait to cast the deciding vote to break the filibuster on voting rights and reproductive rights. I cannot wait! Fifty-nine days.

Read the rest here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...seats-midterms