Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    9479703

    Default Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Federal District judge gives the Anti 2A a taste of it own medicine! This sets the stage for them to completely back down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AMKi1Mo28

    Here also is Langley outdoor*s take on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9vet5smmj0

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    9,375
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Federal District judge gives the Anti 2A a taste of it own medicine! This sets the stage for them to completely back down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AMKi1Mo28

    Here also is Langley outdoor*s take on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9vet5smmj0
    Cliff Notes?
    If we don't get Oz, we get stuck with Fetterman.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boondocks, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    710
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Cliff Notes?
    ATF tried to expand the definition of 'frames and receivers' from the 1968 Gun Control Act to include everything under the sun and got their peepee whacked for it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    9,375
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    ATF tried to expand the definition of 'frames and receivers' from the 1968 Gun Control Act to include everything under the sun and got their peepee whacked for it.
    Sounds good and does it look promising for bump stocks and pistol braces?
    If we don't get Oz, we get stuck with Fetterman.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boondocks, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    710
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Sounds good and does it look promising for bump stocks and pistol braces?
    That's exactly what I thought at first because I really enjoy shooting my AR pistol. However, I didn't hear anything about it in the first vid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    7847018

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    technically this is just for tactical machining but the judge note that this could be used nationally.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Federal District judge gives the Anti 2A a taste of it own medicine! This sets the stage for them to completely back down.
    Injunction on anything in particular?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    7847018

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Injunction on anything in particular?
    it allows tactical machining to continue selling 80% lowers, i believe without going through a FFL unlike all other manufacturers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    it allows tactical machining to continue selling 80% lowers, i believe without going through a FFL unlike all other manufacturers
    Not really sure what "tactical machining" is, or how it might different from mundane machining, but if you say it's a good thing, then hurray! (;

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    7847018

    Default Re: Preliminary injunction ruled against AFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Not really sure what "tactical machining" is, or how it might different from mundane machining, but if you say it's a good thing, then hurray! (;
    They are better then tacticool machining. They are one of the numerous ar parts companies. I have 2 of their ar10 lowers. They also just posted in an email newsletter that xpo logistics refused to move a load of unfinished lowers because they were firearm parts. They also said their credit card processor sent them a letter informing them about biden actions on ghost guns and how they need to comply with this "law".
    https://www.timebomb2000.com/xf/inde...y-shop.622877/

    https://www.tacticalmachining.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 5th, 2020, 02:34 PM
  2. NY Judge denies NY Safe Act Injunction
    By wrangler1120 in forum National
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: September 8th, 2013, 09:59 AM
  3. The Preliminary Hearing
    By Willtallica in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •