(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    That video is always worth a re-watch.
    Watching it again right now (;

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Nobody knew Muldrow had a gun. He didn't use it. No one had seen it. He didn't tell anyone he had one. Nobody asked him if he had one. NOBODY KNEW!! Until he opened his fat mouth and told the police he had one.The police only knew he had a gun because he told them he had a gun:

Muldrow needs to review this video:

He felt entitled for some reason.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    He felt entitled for some reason.
    "Muldrow served in the Marine Corps Security Force Regiment...he'd been in the presidential security detail and trained his fellow Marines in hand-to-hand combat.....Muldrow is a safety and training manager."
    "I don't think it's fair, he told the Times. "I've carried overseas in different countries, and you're telling me I can't carry my weapon from one state to another? I've trained more than the average police officer, and I can't carry from Virginia to Maryland? I have a real big problem with that."

Well, congratulations. Now you've got an even bigger problem with it.

I'd like to see him lose. Lose on appeal. And then win at SCOTUS, which rules that nationwide reciprocity is now the law of the land and make him a free man. I really would. I'd never volunteer to be the test case for that though. I also don't think it will work out that way, no matter how much wishful thinking one engages in.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    "Muldrow served in the Marine Corps Security Force Regiment...he'd been in the presidential security detail and trained his fellow Marines in hand-to-hand combat.....Muldrow is a safety and training manager."
    "I don't think it's fair, he told the Times. "I've carried overseas in different countries, and you're telling me I can't carry my weapon from one state to another? I've trained more than the average police officer, and I can't carry from Virginia to Maryland? I have a real big problem with that."

Well, congratulations. Now you've got an even bigger problem with it.

I'd like to see him lose. Lose on appeal. And then win at SCOTUS, which rules that nationwide reciprocity is now the law of the land and make him a free man. I really would. I'd never volunteer to be the test case for that though. I also don't think it will work out that way, no matter how much wishful thinking one engages in.
    If we were united like the Left, this could be the case that proves national reciprocity is needed. Guy saves people, but the 2A doesn't exist everywhere and is therefore in trouble.

But, we bitch at each other about "well, he wasn't following the law."

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    If we were united like the Left, this could be the case that proves national reciprocity is needed. Guy saves people, but the 2A doesn't exist everywhere and is therefore in trouble.

But, we bitch at each other about "well, he wasn't following the law."
    How would us "uniting" affect this case?

I don't think anyone is "bitching" he wasn't following the law, only pointing this fact out.

(Allegheny County)

What kind of marine caries a .22 caliber purse gun?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Ever since 1966 (Miranda Ruling) the police have been broadcasting this message:

ANYTHING
    YOU SAY
    >>>> CAN & WILL BE <<<<
    USED AGAINST YOU!

By now, every person (especially those who would like to be law-abiding under the CONSTITUTION) should understand that this message is not just toward the criminally minded!!!

(Chester County)

Nothing will change and in actuality will only get worse until all communists are swept from the field.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Wayne County)

How many here have carried concealed in a place where we know we*re not suppose to? This thing about state lines and Constitutional rights ending is BULLSHIT.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    How many here have carried concealed in a place where we know we*re not suppose to? This thing about state lines and Constitutional rights ending is BULLSHIT.
    I have not carried where it is illegal to do so. I was never good at being a bad kid and I always got caught so I learned early on to consider whether or not it was worth it. Thus far, I have not been where it would be worth it and I just avoid those places. As far as a store sign in PA though, sure.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast