Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,492
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    That video is always worth a re-watch.
    Watching it again right now (;

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    7,136
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Nobody knew Muldrow had a gun. He didn't use it. No one had seen it. He didn't tell anyone he had one. Nobody asked him if he had one. NOBODY KNEW!! Until he opened his fat mouth and told the police he had one.The police only knew he had a gun because he told them he had a gun:



    Muldrow needs to review this video:

    He felt entitled for some reason.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,492
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    He felt entitled for some reason.
    "Muldrow served in the Marine Corps Security Force Regiment...he'd been in the presidential security detail and trained his fellow Marines in hand-to-hand combat.....Muldrow is a safety and training manager."
    ...
    "I don't think it's fair, he told the Times. "I've carried overseas in different countries, and you're telling me I can't carry my weapon from one state to another? I've trained more than the average police officer, and I can't carry from Virginia to Maryland? I have a real big problem with that."

    Well, congratulations. Now you've got an even bigger problem with it.

    I'd like to see him lose. Lose on appeal. And then win at SCOTUS, which rules that nationwide reciprocity is now the law of the land and make him a free man. I really would. I'd never volunteer to be the test case for that though. I also don't think it will work out that way, no matter how much wishful thinking one engages in.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,444
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    "Muldrow served in the Marine Corps Security Force Regiment...he'd been in the presidential security detail and trained his fellow Marines in hand-to-hand combat.....Muldrow is a safety and training manager."
    ...
    "I don't think it's fair, he told the Times. "I've carried overseas in different countries, and you're telling me I can't carry my weapon from one state to another? I've trained more than the average police officer, and I can't carry from Virginia to Maryland? I have a real big problem with that."

    Well, congratulations. Now you've got an even bigger problem with it.

    I'd like to see him lose. Lose on appeal. And then win at SCOTUS, which rules that nationwide reciprocity is now the law of the land and make him a free man. I really would. I'd never volunteer to be the test case for that though. I also don't think it will work out that way, no matter how much wishful thinking one engages in.
    If we were united like the Left, this could be the case that proves national reciprocity is needed. Guy saves people, but the 2A doesn't exist everywhere and is therefore in trouble.

    But, we bitch at each other about "well, he wasn't following the law."

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,492
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    If we were united like the Left, this could be the case that proves national reciprocity is needed. Guy saves people, but the 2A doesn't exist everywhere and is therefore in trouble.

    But, we bitch at each other about "well, he wasn't following the law."
    How would us "uniting" affect this case?

    I don't think anyone is "bitching" he wasn't following the law, only pointing this fact out.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    30,984
    Rep Power
    21474882

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    What kind of marine caries a .22 caliber purse gun?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    (York County)
    Posts
    1,724
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Ever since 1966 (Miranda Ruling) the police have been broadcasting this message:


    ANYTHING
    YOU SAY
    >>>> CAN & WILL BE <<<<
    USED AGAINST YOU!



    By now, every person (especially those who would like to be law-abiding under the CONSTITUTION) should understand that this message is not just toward the criminally minded!!!


    ...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,017
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Nothing will change and in actuality will only get worse until all communists are swept from the field.
    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as “the Great Deception”

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    5,918
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    How many here have carried concealed in a place where we know we*re not suppose to? This thing about state lines and Constitutional rights ending is BULLSHIT.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    9,378
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default Re: Cops Turn on Good Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    How many here have carried concealed in a place where we know we*re not suppose to? This thing about state lines and Constitutional rights ending is BULLSHIT.
    I have not carried where it is illegal to do so. I was never good at being a bad kid and I always got caught so I learned early on to consider whether or not it was worth it. Thus far, I have not been where it would be worth it and I just avoid those places. As far as a store sign in PA though, sure.
    If we don't get Oz, we get stuck with Fetterman.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •