Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHESCO Sucks!

(Delaware County)

Default CHESCO Sucks!

Had to go out to the VA in Coatesville today so decided to take the motorcycle and ride the backroads through the Chester County countryside instead of using 202 and the 30 bypass like usual through all the congested mess and road construction.

I carefully mapped out my route and then made a handwritten note of turn-by-turn directions which I put in a cellphone armband and strapped to my forearm (Can't hear cellphone and hard to see in bright sunlight). Off I go on what should have been an enjoyable ride...well, it would have been, if friggin Chester County didn't have so many GD missing street signs. What is up with all the missing street signs, especially around Pocopson and West Bradford? How are you supposed to find your way around, you no good ChesCo rednecks! What are you people, hostile to outsiders?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Berks County)

Default Re: CHESCO Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Had to go out to the VA in Coatesville today so decided to take the motorcycle and ride the backroads through the Chester County countryside instead of using 202 and the 30 bypass like usual through all the congested mess and road construction.

I carefully mapped out my route and then made a handwritten note of turn-by-turn directions which I put in a cellphone armband and strapped to my forearm (Can't hear cellphone and hard to see in bright sunlight). Off I go on what should have been an enjoyable ride...well, it would have been, if friggin Chester County didn't have so many GD missing street signs. What is up with all the missing street signs, especially around Pocopson and West Bradford? How are you supposed to find your way around, you no good ChesCo rednecks! What are you people, hostile to outsiders?
    They don't want your kind 'round there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I hate going out to the coatesville va, it's such a mess getting there every time. The spring city va office just moved to trooper behind the home depot, and that's infinitely better. Especailly since they added the 422 exit on 363. I can hop off and be there in minutes.

(Lehigh County)

C'mon man part of built back better get with the program have a 🍦

(Lancaster County)

Chesco street signs are vertical, easy to miss.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

I worked at that va for 6 mos in the 80s. I used to play that golf course that you can see from 30, I think jawarski bought it years ago.
    Thats a hike.
    FJB

(Wayne County)

If you don't know where you're at, you ain't supposed to be here.

I've found the same to be true in Schuylkill County. GPS doesn't work on most areas and I haven't been able to find a street map of the damn county in 15 years of looking.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Get wireless earbuds and use them with Bluetooth and your phone. You will be able to hear all the directions pretty easy. I use to love riding the roads of Chester and Lancaster County. Lots of long wide open roads where you could go for miles. Got lost (in a good way) many times before the days of google maps and Waze.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Get wireless earbuds and use them with Bluetooth and your phone. You will be able to hear all the directions pretty easy. I use to love riding the roads of Chester and Lancaster County. Lots of long wide open roads where you could go for miles. Got lost (in a good way) many times before the days of google maps and Waze.
    Yeah, often make a point of it to get lost when out on the MC...just not when I have an appointment!
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    If you don't know where you're at, you ain't supposed to be here.

I've found the same to be true in Schuylkill County. GPS doesn't work on most areas and I haven't been able to find a street map of the damn county in 15 years of looking.
    Skooks don't take kindly to outsiders of their gene pool.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast