Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Illinois confiscating firearms via FOID incompliance---not "worthy" to own!

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Soooo. Joe says AR15s can't take on the government, then seconds later tells everyone they are deadly and effective weapons of war.

Well Joe, which is it? Are they useless.against a government, or are they dangerous weapons of war?
    What a double talking idiot.
    To his base, he's a genius.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Default Re: Illinois confiscating firearms via FOID incompliance---not "worthy" to own!

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Complete text of his speech today.

I invite you all to read it in its entirety, then share

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-america-plan/
    dumber.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by win67 View Post
    Southern Illinois is all grain farmers and good old boys. You'd hardly know it was the same state that has Chicago in it. This enforcement action was narrowly tailored to fit the sole purpose of pissing off Republicans.
    Southern Illinois also includes East St Louis and surrounding area which makes Sh**cago look civilized. Avoided an attempted car jacking jacking at 14:00 one Sunday coming off of the Interstate. Don't know the location of the raids but we do not get off of the Interstate for anything in that area.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by phill View Post
    Southern Illinois also includes East St Louis and surrounding area which makes Sh**cago look civilized. Avoided an attempted car jacking jacking at 14:00 one Sunday coming off of the Interstate. Don't know the location of the raids but we do not get off of the Interstate for anything in that area.
    Get off the interstate in St Louis and you may not make it out to Wally World.
    The Hostler

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I don't get what "brought into compliance" means. The examples they gave were all people who committed felonies and had there guns taken away. Don't they do that here?

And the click bait title "Illinois gun blitz finds nearly 60% breaking laws " makes no sense. It should be 60% of convicted felons didn't turn in their guns so the cops went out and got them.
    I think i saw this article on a google news feed last week. I thought the "brought into compliance" phrase was ambiguous too. My interpretation of it was that they had to revoke id cards due to mental illness issues.....i think.

Quote Originally Posted by phill View Post
    Good point. Not familiar with the area, but just took a look on Google Maps and it appears much like Detroit where many blocks have only 1 or 2 occupied houses. Bad news.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    I think i saw this article on a google news feed last week. I thought the "brought into compliance" phrase was ambiguous too. My interpretation of it was that they had to revoke id cards due to mental illness issues.....i think.
    They probably just cross-ref the FOID database with the Medical MJ database and brought all those pot heads into compliance..
    SigGendered

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I don't get what "brought into compliance" means.
    It's the Naming Blaming Game - designed to tar & feather opponents by treating everyone as guilty until proven innocent (if that's even possible).

It's a Euphemism for 'used the force of government against the citizens'. Like many other efforts, this is a creeping definition, first applied against valid criminals, but ultimately to be used to tar those who want-to-be-law-abiding (abiding by Constitutional Laws) but object to politicians and bureaucrats creating unconstitutional edicts on a whim, as equally criminal. We are here from the government to force you to comply!

Story should read: People who commit crimes preventing them from owning firearms have them taken by police. Well that's just crazy..
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12