Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: The ATF dropped a new app for ratting people out

I know of some guys who bought an 80% pistol kit then took it to someone else, who built a pistol for them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

If you say you can barely recognize your country from only 5 years ago, you have a good point of course, but wait after 6 more years and see how that looks if they manage to hold onto power. IRS agents gonna be busting down your Aunt Mary's door over her $601 Etsy account income that she didn't claim, ATF gonna bust down your door because your "anonymous" neighbor or ex girlfriend hates you and calls a Tip Line, and the DOJ going to bust down your door for posting "disinformation" online. Oh, and when your boss finds out, you lose your job too.

That's another reason why they want a universal gun registry. They want to categorize sales of private guns and gun collections as capital gains/other income and tax it at 25 percent(Not to mention under a new potential "wealth tax" they are salivating over)
    Last edited by TSimonetti; August 20th, 2022 at 01:12 PM.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I know of some guys who bought an 80% pistol kit then took it to someone else, who built a pistol for them.
    Did they then give the completed firearm back without going through an FFL? Is there video evidence, like maybe a news show on YouTube?

If so, that should definitely be reported!

(Montgomery County)

EE45E5C8-D8FF-4362-8FE9-F38A8C16D02D.jpg

I am sure the FBI will be dropping an app shortly.

Anybody with woke loonies in the family, pay attention at the next Thanksgiving dinner. See if anyone is taking notes or surreptitiously snapping pics. And you really don't want to host them at your own home, where they can excuse themselves to use the bathroom and look around your bedroom and den and basement for anything they assume is contraband.

It will add a whole new gloss to the usual political arguments with the DNC cultists.

You'll thank me for this someday.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    EE45E5C8-D8FF-4362-8FE9-F38A8C16D02D.jpg

I am sure the FBI will be dropping an app shortly.
    I did Naz see that coming...

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Anybody with woke loonies in the family, pay attention at the next Thanksgiving dinner. See if anyone is taking notes or surreptitiously snapping pics. And you really don't want to host them at your own home, where they can excuse themselves to use the bathroom and look around your bedroom and den and basement for anything they assume is contraband.

It will add a whole new gloss to the usual political arguments with the DNC cultists.

You'll thank me for this someday.
    There's a reason I don't host thanksgiving. My sister is completely off the rails and is dragging her husband and kids with her. I avoid at all costs. My father gets her riled up though, which is fun to watch. Last year he wore a MAGA hat just to watch her melt down. Who says thanksgiving can't be fun?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    There's a reason I don't host thanksgiving. My sister is completely off the rails and is dragging her husband and kids with her. I avoid at all costs. My father gets her riled up though, which is fun to watch. Last year he wore a MAGA hat just to watch her melt down. Who says thanksgiving can't be fun?
    Dad sounds great. I'd serve two dinners, one for you and one for her and her family. I'd also let the rest of her family opt for the one you're eating but not her.

(Berks County)

Dad sounds great. I'd serve two dinners, one for you and one for her and her family. I'd also let the rest of her family opt for the one you're eating but not her.

(Bucks County)

Your BIL needs to grow a set and have a talk with her. She sounds toxic to the kids..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast