Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: What's your next planned firearm purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Know it when ya see it, right?

Noah
    Exactly right!

(Lancaster County)

Stuff I/we don't have that I would like to: 1. PTR91 2. Tavor 7 3. Ruger Vaquero 4. LaRue 260 OBR. 5. PTR32 6. Vz58. As to which to get first will be a matter of opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    No more gun purchases this year....unless I sell something or find a deal I just can't pass up...

My ongoing, ever-changing, wishlist -

Mossberg Shockwave 12GA - Form 1 SBS Project
    Girsan MC P35 Match or OPS - probably just going to be a range toy, so the rail from the OPS isn't necessary.
    Ruger GP100 in .22lr - IF Ruger starts making these again and IF I can finally find one, I will be adding this to the collection.
    Remington Model 8 or 81 in .300 Savage
    Savage 99 in .300 Savage
    Winchester Model 1907 - I have the ammo, just need the rifle...
    PSA Rock 5.7 Pistol - Waiting for the version with suppressor height sights.
    Ruger LCR in .327 Magnum
    Some sort of .300 BLK pistol or SBR - Waiting to see where things go with the PSA Jakl or the BCA piston uppers.
    VZ 61 in .32 ACP - I've wanted one for a long time, but always had other priorities. Will next year be the year?
    SIG P320-XTEN in 10mm - Need to shoot this, a S&W M&P in 10mm, and a Springfield XDm in 10mm, before buying anything. I may not like any of them.
    Marlin 336 in 30-30 - Been on my list for years, just haven't found the right one (read - cheap, lol).
    Had on Road to Perdition the other night. Forgot about the Savage 1907 used by Harlen Maguire (Jude Law) in the film. Another one for the list. Would like the .45 ACP version, but that's a rare, spicy a' meatball!

No more gun purchases this year....unless I sell something or find a deal I just can't pass up...

My ongoing, ever-changing, wishlist -

Girsan MC P35 Match or OPS - probably just going to be a range toy, so the rail from the OPS isn't necessary.
    Ruger GP100 in .22lr - IF Ruger starts making these again and IF I can finally find one, I will be adding this to the collection.
    Remington Model 8 or 81 in .300 Savage
    Savage 99 in .300 Savage
    Winchester Model 1907 - I have the ammo, just need the rifle...
    PSA Rock 5.7 Pistol - Waiting for the version with suppressor height sights.
    Ruger LCR in .327 Magnum
    Some sort of .300 BLK pistol or SBR - Waiting to see where things go with the PSA Jakl or the BCA piston uppers.
    VZ 61 in .32 ACP - I've wanted one for a long time, but always had other priorities. Will next year be the year?
    SIG P320-XTEN in 10mm - Need to shoot this, a S&W M&P in 10mm, and a Springfield XDm in 10mm, before buying anything. I may not like any of them.
    Marlin 336 in 30-30 - Been on my list for years, just haven't found the right one (read - cheap, lol).
    Had on Road to Perdition the other night. Forgot about the Savage 1907 used by Harlen Maguire (Jude Law) in the film. Another one for the list. Would like the .45 ACP version, but that's a rare, spicy a' meatball!
    The Mossberg 590 Shockwave is off the list. Primary Arms had a good deal on one, and with the SAVE12 code, it ended up being cheaper shipped w/FFL transfer than the lowest price new at a LGS. Guess I gotta sell something...

(Bucks County)

Saving my pennies for a Bergara B-14 Terrain Wilderness .308

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Just ordered an FN 502 Tactical, but more focused on ammo and accessories at this point.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Just ordered an FN 502 Tactical, but more focused on ammo and accessories at this point.
    I was thinking of picking one of them up, but it doesn't have the same trigger as my FN 509 tactical and compact. And the trigger is why I like them so much. Well that and they take 24 rd mags.

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I was thinking of picking one of them up, but it doesn't have the same trigger as my FN 509 tactical and compact. And the trigger is why I like them so much. Well that and they take 24 rd mags.
    I got one a few months ago and the sizing is very similar to my 509c tactical. The trigger isn't exactly the same but pretty decent and I prefer it over my Ruger SR22. Super cheap to shoot as a plinker and for practice.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    I got one a few months ago and the sizing is very similar to my 509c tactical. The trigger isn't exactly the same but pretty decent and I prefer it over my Ruger SR22. Super cheap to shoot as a plinker and for practice.
    I may have to suck it up then and just get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post

Yeah, I told myself that too. About 2 or 3 guns ago....

And on the Winchester 1907, a fairly beat one went cheap on GB last night. Needed wood work and had about 5% blueing, but was well under $400 when I saw it.
    I guess I lied lol, just picked this one up Saturday:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast