Went to get my Pa. DL and my Pa. LCTF renewed today. Got to the PennDOT center in Jeanette, Pa. about 12:10 and in spite of a line out the front door I was out of the center by 12:50. The staff was friendly and the process was very efficient.

Then off to the Westmoreland Co. Courthouse for the LCTF renewal. Found a place to park easily. (No small feat in Greensburg at mid-day.) Got into the courthouse to the Sheriff's Office about 13:10 and filled out my application for renewal. There was only one person ahead of me so I didn't have long to wait. Chatted with the Deputy Corporal for a few while I waited for her partner to finish the guy in front of me. When it was my turn the deputy/clerk doing the actual processing took my application, DL, current LCTF and my $20.00. He then input my information into the system, took my photo, had me sign and handed me my new laminated LCTF and I was done. I thanked them and was back in the car by !3:30. A very pleasant and positive interaction as well.

I wasn't expecting these to go that smoothly. Kudos to both offices for being efficient AND pleasant.