My favorite hunting is dove hunting. I look forward to it all year. My question is about overcoming old eye issues.

I am left eye dominant and wear one contact in that eye and it gives me good distance vision. I don't wear a contact in my right eye as I use it for close up vision. I have a prescription for that eye but eye Dr. Recommended trying this mono vision as it allows me to not have to use cheater glasses up close. It works great for me except when it comes to shooting.

Pistol, I'm fine and can deal with, rifle I've actually been practicing shooting left handed. My flintlock is a right hand so I just wear my regular glasses for that (even though I still have my contact in). Shotgunning everything is blurry. I could just wear a right contact but then I need cheaters.

Since straightwalled cartridges are allowed for big game I setup my lever gun with a 4x scope and right handed shooting is great now. That's what made me think about something for the shotgun. My close right eye vision would see the optic which would be clear.

So, with all that said, does anyone use one or recommend?

Thanks!