Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default New ATF ruling on serialization of personal made firearms (PMFs)

As a citizen in the Peoples Republic of Maryland we now live under a General Assembly passed ban on PMFs that are not serialized after March 1, 2023. I don’t think PA has a similar state law as does MD but are under the ATF ruling taking effect in mid August of this year regarding serialization of PMFs - can PA residents retain a unserialized PMF if it is not going to be sold?

Default Re: New ATF ruling on serialization of personal made firearms (PMFs)

Do what you want, you engraving a random number on a piece of metal doesn't magically register it

(Juniata County)

Not only is the rule illwgal, as the courts have made it clear agencies are not allowed to make up rules for lols, but I would be tempted to put the serial number in braille. Somewhere unobtrusive.

And if I ever got pinched, file lawsuit for the ADA violation*.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Bucks County)

Serial numbers can have prefixes. How about FUCKYOU001?

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Just don't put it on a form 1 unless you like wasting time. Form 1s have been denied for "cute" serial numbers

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Not only is the rule illwgal, as the courts have made it clear agencies are not allowed to make up rules for lols, but I would be tempted to put the serial number in braille. Somewhere unobtrusive.

Love this!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post

This would be an opportunity to give the left and the Gov. what they want on micro stamping and hide the serial number in plain sight . Make them use an electron microscope to see it.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

I want to know how they are going to enforce this, short of going door to door with warrants. Burden of proof is on them to show these items exist…

Oh wait…87k new IRS “agents”

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Just don't put it on a form 1 unless you like wasting time. Form 1s have been denied for "cute" serial numbers
    And would they let 1000's all have the same serial numbers?

(Delaware County)

The corrupt atf/fbi feds are gonna do what they are gonna do. It*s up to each one of us to decide what we will & will NOT tolerate. I know what they are doing is illegal. Regardless off illegal warrants signed by bias, corrupt democrat judges! A person enters my home illegally intent on causing my family & I harm & taking my property* that person is my ENEMY & will be treated with extreme prejudice. I don*t care who they work for. If someone tries this, I will attempt to stop them. If they point weapons at me I will answer likewise. If they shoot at me, I will return fire. And though I know I*ll fall, at least ONE will fall with me. Tell me, do you think these *yes men* would be so eager or willing to violate the constitution and illegally enter homes if they KNEW each time they did, at least ONE of them would not return? I*m a law abiding citizen. I*ve never committed a crime in my life. I*m a family man & a believer in Christ. But I won*t stand by and allow evil to harm me. These organizations have become evil, over reaching entities. They are simply extensions of the democrat party of slavery.

I encourage everyone to watch the Documentary *Capital Punishment*. See what ACTUALLY took place on Jan. 6th, and how the corrupt fbi is now working collectively with ANTIFA/BLM. Do not let them on your property. Treat them exactly as what they are* ENEMYS of the people!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast