Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Fedderman’s 2005 election, he won by 1 vote

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    The election results are already in, voting is just to placate the simple minded.
    I guess you won*t be voting then. Your statement shows you are happy to dissuade others from voting while you are at it. Glad you are so willing to make the democrat establishments job even easier by giving up and encouraging republicans not to vote because it*s worthless to do so. Fetterman and Shapiro thank you.

What is your answer then? If voting is worthless then what should people do? Should every Republican stop voting? Should we all go around telling other republicans *you fool, how simple minded can you be, voting is a waste of time, the results are already in, I will be playing golf that day rather than be so simple minded as to vote*.

I do understand your concern about elections. Too much shady shit has and can go on. I don*t trust either party. But I will not try to dissuade one non democrat from voting with statements that are geared (purposefully or accidentally) to keep people from voting. Spreading statements like yours to other republicans/ pro 2nd amendment voters that dissuade non democrats from voting makes their job so much easier to get Shapiros and Fettermans in.

I will be encouraging everyone who is not a democrat I know to vote. I might speak the way you do to democrats to low key encourage them not vote. The more democrats who are convinced that voting is worthless the better.

Edited for grammar
    Last edited by Ilikebuckets; August 7th, 2022 at 11:18 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Fetterman’s 2005 election, he won by 1 vote

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    To all the Yinzers out there, was it common knowledge that this guy was a Drain on the Economy?

Is he the First mayor of Bradock?
    What did the other mayors do?

Please excuse the following rhetorical questions.

Who paid for his "education" Mommy and Daddy?
    He received a Free Apartment from his sister, Who paid the Gas bill, the electric bill, the Water Bill, the renters insurance?
    Who paid for "his" car, and the insurance, and the Gas?
    Who paid for the health insurance for Him, his Wife and his children?
    Who paid for the shotgun that he liked to point a jogger in "His" neighborhood?
    How does a "man" who spent his Whole Life Sponging off Mommy and Daddy look himself in the mirror Every day??
    There is no economy in Braddock.

He is from York so don't blame Pgh for this asshole 😆

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Thumb sucker.
    I don’t sit on the couch, I vote.
    Crayon sucker.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Westmoreland County)

I really fail to see the logic in not voting because "it won't make a difference". It can and it does make a difference. One need look no further than the 2016 presidential general election.

In spite of all Hillary's campaign money, MSM support, and her "anointed" status as "next in line to the crown" in the democratic party, Trump won. And by a comfortable margin. Yes, average blue collar citizens liked his America First message, and Trump did cover allot of ground campaigning the last month of the election, right up to election day, but there really was no organized effort beyond his immediate campaign.

What happened was that citizens of modest means were fed up with establishment candidates in both political parties who for decades took them for granted, destroyed their livelihoods with f'ed up trade agreements and federal reserve "free money" policies that enriched the ruling class at the expense of the middle class. They looked to an outsider to steer the country back toward a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people. It truly was a grass roots movement.

Was he perfect? No. And it's not relevant.

My point is that our vote still matters. Collectively our vote still supersedes their big donor "dark money" and MSM propaganda. We need only to exercise it. That's what I took away from the 2016 election cycle.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    There is no economy in Braddock.

He is from York so don't blame Pgh for this asshole ��
    Rep limit, he is Indeed an Asshole!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    I really fail to see the logic in not voting because "it won't make a difference". It can and it does make a difference. One need look no further than the 2016 presidential general election.

In spite of all Hillary's campaign money, MSM support, and her "anointed" status as "next in line to the crown" in the democratic party, Trump won. And by a comfortable margin. Yes, average blue collar citizens liked his America First message, and Trump did cover allot of ground campaigning the last month of the election, right up to election day, but there really was no organized effort beyond his immediate campaign.

What happened was that citizens of modest means were fed up with establishment candidates in both political parties who for decades took them for granted, destroyed their livelihoods with f'ed up trade agreements and federal reserve "free money" policies that enriched the ruling class at the expense of the middle class. They looked to an outsider to steer the country back toward a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people. It truly was a grass roots movement.

My point is that our vote still matters. Collectively our vote still supersedes their big donor "dark money" and MSM propaganda. We need only to exercise it. That's what I took away from the 2016 election cycle.
    What about 2020 ?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    What about 2020 ?
    The fact that the opposition from both parties did everything they could think of, including violating the spirit of election laws, if not outright violation thereof in 2020 doesn't change the fact that our vote outweighs dark money from special interests and MSM bias.

In a fair election, our vote still matters.

Yes there is going to be a dogfight for election integrity in 2024 and allot of that will be riding on 2022. I wasn't aware until the 2020 election cycle that the PA secretary of state is an appointed position by the governor whereas in other states it's an elected office. The SoS is one political office that we should seek to change in an upcoming PA election.

France, a country of 70 million, which is about twice the population of California, uses paper ballots exclusively and their elections are called the evening of election day.

The CISA report on voting machine vulnerability was published several months ago and while they finally admitted they were vulnerable to hacking, the report "assured" us nothing happened in 2020.

Great Britain just passed a law this year requiring I.D. to vote.

You can't go to a new doctor without them asking for a photo I.D. and SS#.

Something else, many states allow local printing of ballots. Can you imagine the opportunity for fraud?

Anyone follow the AZ primary? It was worse than 2020 for election irregularities. This after all the publicity and contention from 2020. FYI, the candidate who won the AZ republican primary for SoS already has a plan if elected. No machines, photo I.D., water-marked paper ballots, and absentee / mail in ballots only allowed under strict circumstances.

We (democrats and republicans) need to make allot of noise and make meaningful election integrity a top priority, even if just to shut down conspiracy theorists. I hope even half the members of this forum who are so passionate about the 2A are directing some of their passion toward election integrity.

(Chester County)

The fact that the opposition from both parties did everything they could think of, including violating the spirit of election laws, if not outright violation thereof in 2020 doesn't change the fact that our vote outweighs dark money from special interests and MSM bias.

In a fair election, our vote still matters.

Yes there is going to be a dogfight for election integrity in 2024 and allot of that will be riding on 2022. I wasn't aware until the 2020 election cycle that the PA secretary of state is an appointed position by the governor whereas in other states it's an elected office. The SoS is one political office that we should seek to change in an upcoming PA election.

France, a country of 70 million, which is about twice the population of California, uses paper ballots exclusively and their elections are called the evening of election day.

The CISA report on voting machine vulnerability was published several months ago and while they finally admitted they were vulnerable to hacking, the report "assured" us nothing happened in 2020.

Great Britain just passed a law this year requiring I.D. to vote.

You can't go to a new doctor without them asking for a photo I.D. and SS#.

Something else, many states allow local printing of ballots. Can you imagine the opportunity for fraud?

Anyone follow the AZ primary? It was worse than 2020 for election irregularities. This after all the publicity and contention from 2020. FYI, the candidate who won the AZ republican primary for SoS already has a plan if elected. No machines, photo I.D., water-marked paper ballots, and absentee / mail in ballots only allowed under strict circumstances.

We (democrats and republicans) need to make allot of noise and make meaningful election integrity a top priority, even if just to shut down conspiracy theorists. I hope even half the members of this forum who are so passionate about the 2A are directing some of their passion toward election integrity.
    There will be zero integrity in the upcoming PA elections, none.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    I refuse to vote for either the shitbagger or the carpetbagger.
    Yeah yeah, *that*s just a vote for Fetterman**

I think maybe Pa. Needs a good taste of Fetterman. Maybe 6 or so years of his pot fueled antics will break the status quo of the rino lovers around here.
    What of that hasn't already happened? Why after 1994-2016 have we already not had enough of rinos and driven them out?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    What of that hasn't already happened? Why after 1994-2016 have we already not had enough of rinos and driven them out?
    If you have a method for doing that, I'm with you and all ears.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast