Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Fedderman’s 2005 election, he won by 1 vote

I refuse to vote for either the shitbagger or the carpetbagger.
    Yeah yeah, *that*s just a vote for Fetterman**

I think maybe Pa. Needs a good taste of Fetterman. Maybe 6 or so years of his pot fueled antics will break the status quo of the rino lovers around here.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I don't care who you vote for, but those who sit on their couch sucking their thumb on election day relinquish their right to complain about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post

I think maybe Pa. Needs a good taste of Fetterman. Maybe 6 or so years of his pot fueled antics will break the status quo of the rino lovers around here.
    Thumb sucker.

(Berks County)

That's how I feel about Fitzpatrick. I'd vote Dem for that if I lived over there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

It*s not Pa he will be affecting, it*s the whole country.

He has stated that he will be in favor of ending the filibuster. If the Dems hold the House and get the Senate (and Fetterman may be the person who gives them enough in the Senate to end the filibuster) it will be Carte Blanche for the democrats for the next two years.

If that happens:

1. He has stated he is in favor of an awb ban. That will be at the top of the list of things they do once they remove the filibuster. It will make 1993 look like a walk in the park.
    2. Court packing will occur. Trumps main achievement will be undone just like that.
    3. Expect to see them reduce the area of the federal zone in Washing D.C and then making the rest of Washington D.C a State. That will give them two more Senators and likely another member in the House.

The Republicans are far from a perfect group, but they are what there is to counter the Democrats. Sometimes they fail miserably (the latest gun laws to pass) , often times they do succeed and keep the democrats in check. If we hand the democrats the Senate we will find out just how much they have held them in check.

I*m not trying to be melodramatic, I do think the above scenario is very possible if people decide to stay home and let Fetterman win.

If you are good with the realistic potential of Democrats getting complete control of the federal government, that*s your choice. Others can*t tell you how to live your life. I*m not taking that chance and will cast the vote for Oz. Our time to get a better candidate was the primary. Now is not the time time to roll over and give them the Senate just because Oz is not the perfect candidate.

(Berks County)

Yes, he's a self-proclaimed POS. I was wondering...who invented the filibuster anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yes, he's a self-proclaimed POS. I was wondering...who invented the filibuster anyway?
    The Whigs were the first to use it in 1837 against the democrats. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fili...ational%20bank.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    The Whigs were the first to use it in 1837 against the democrats. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fili...ational%20bank.
    And as I suspected, they pave the road then bitch about it being there. To top it off, check out the issue.

Senator Strom Thurmond as a member of the southern Democratic Party, infamously filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1957 for more than 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    It*s not Pa he will be affecting, it*s the whole country.

He has stated that he will be in favor of ending the filibuster. If the Dems hold the House and get the Senate (and Fetterman may be the person who gives them enough in the Senate to end the filibuster) it will be Carte Blanche for the democrats for the next two years.

If that happens:

1. He has stated he is in favor of an awb ban. That will be at the top of the list of things they do once they remove the filibuster. It will make 1993 look like a walk in the park.
    2. Court packing will occur. Trumps main achievement will be undone just like that.
    3. Expect to see them reduce the area of the federal zone in Washing D.C and then making the rest of Washington D.C a State. That will give them two more Senators and likely another member in the House.

The Republicans are far from a perfect group, but they are what there is to counter the Democrats. Sometimes they fail miserably (the latest gun laws to pass) , often times they do succeed and keep the democrats in check. If we hand the democrats the Senate we will find out just how much they have held them in check.

I*m not trying to be melodramatic, I do think the above scenario is very possible if people decide to stay home and let Fetterman win.

If you are good with the realistic potential of Democrats getting complete control of the federal government, that*s your choice. Others can*t tell you how to live your life. I*m not taking that chance and will cast the vote for Oz. Our time to get a better candidate was the primary. Now is not the time time to roll over and give them the Senate just because Oz is not the perfect candidate.
    The election results are already in, voting is just to placate the simple minded.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    That's how I feel about Fitzpatrick. I'd vote Dem for that if I lived over there.
    I'd probably vote for Che Guevara before Shitzcrackdick.

And no, I won't be sitting on the couch for the election.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I didn't try to do anything.

Just pointing out the reason he will win is because people's priorities are all out of whack.
    Like I said

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast