Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MP5 Clones

(Washington County)

Default Re: MP5 Clones

I have many century built guns that all work flawlessly. A few needed a little work, but nothing too crazy. Ive only seen one, a WASR that a friend bought, that was dangerous, and century made it right. But keep saying century guns are junk, I appreciate the low prices.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Montgomery County)

Update for my AP5... Ran like a top today with some winchester 124gr NATO. Fit and finish is great, front sight is straight (zeroed with the rear sight just a smidge to the right of center), and bolt gap measures at 0.016". Used a few MKE mags. Welds looks good (though it's my only Mp5 ever inspected in person).

Ran 5 (yes 5 - big spender) Sig 115gr JHPs, the last one didn't feed, but it's a fairly conical projectile and it was the last round in the mag. Not worried since MP5s can be JHP picky.

The roller lock mystique is real... I've never shot a smoother/more pleasant centerfire gun...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Update for my AP5... Ran like a top today with some winchester 124gr NATO. Fit and finish is great, front sight is straight (zeroed with the rear sight just a smidge to the right of center), and bolt gap measures at 0.016". Used a few MKE mags. Welds looks good (though it's my only Mp5 ever inspected in person).

Ran 5 (yes 5 - big spender) Sig 115gr JHPs, the last one didn't feed, but it's a fairly conical projectile and it was the last round in the mag. Not worried since MP5s can be JHP picky.

The roller lock mystique is real... I've never shot a smoother/more pleasant centerfire gun...
    Glad it's working well for you. Yes, HP is not on the preferred menu. Roller locks are smooth, comfortable, and fun to shoot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123