Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default A shocking video shows how racialized America has become

I have no idea where the video came from, but I think it*s worth noting because it seems to show that the Democrat party has so successfully racialized America in the last 15 years or so that we are beginning to live out Charles Manson*s *Helter Skelter* madness. Manson*s dream was to destroy society, so it*s up to us to recognize what*s going on and fight back against this almost apocalyptic racial division.

The video is a simple one: Someone inside a busy urban venue (it seems like a coffee shop) is filming a brutal beatdown on the street outside. Two young Black men are attacking an older White man. We don*t know why the fight is happening or how long it*s been going on. It*s simple a violent two-on-one beat down. The people inside the venue, near the person filming, seem to be watching with interest but no concern. That two young men are beating an older man is apparently a *whatever* emotionally.

And then, as the men vanish behind a poster on the venue wall, you suddenly hear the people inside gasp, cry out, and otherwise sound like people in serious distress. At that moment, the two Black men who were involved in the fight start scrambling away, and we see why: The White man has pulled a gun on them. He*s not shooting or waving it wildly; he*s simply holding it steadily, forcing them to back up. Eventually, they vanish from view as the older man stands with the gun still at the ready, ensuring that the men who attacked him are no longer in his orbit.

And that*s the end of this otherwise context-free video:

No-one has a problem with violence until the outnumbered White guy has a gun.... pic.twitter.com/DvxV74Bi6m

* WilliamA33 (@WilliamA_33) July 26, 2022

The video would be disturbing enough if everyone were watching it and cheering on the spectacle. But still, it would be limited to being an ecumenical disregard for street violence. What makes it such a tragic and disturbing video is that the audience cares only when the Black men are at risk.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...as_become.html
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: A shocking video shows how racialized America has become

Looks like a security guard told them to stop doing something they shouldn't be doing....and instant of listening.....leaving....they almost got smoked

I like the one comment, if he shot them he would be convicted of murder. You cant use a gun
    when being assaulted with fists (or something of the sort). F-ing idiot.
    FJB

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I like the one comment, if he shot them he would be convicted of murder. You cant use a gun
    when being assaulted with fists (or something of the sort). F-ing idiot.
    It varies from state to state, some places have "disparity of force" written into their self defense laws. So in the case of two guys beating up one you'd be justified in using lethal self defense.

(Philadelphia County)

I seem to recall seeing that video somewhere around here a while back.I think the story went that the guy was a security guard who'd confronted the two yutes over some infraction or offense.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(York County)

The Democrats have taken their party back to a tribal mentality. The party of every freak group out there no matter how large or small. It's all about distraction while they steal everything they can and destroy the Country. They started the war on the Constitution decades ago. Now it's out in the open. The backlash against them will be violent and unrelenting when it starts. We know who has the guns and who has stockpiled ammo for the last decade at least. No law enforcement needed.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.