Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: ATF Agent takes pics of all log book pages

Two people saying that it was her personal phone does not mean that it was her personal phone.
    Maybe there's more info to confirm it to be true, and when I see it, I'll believe it.

And walking this back to my Walmart comparison with yet another example, before Walmart provided everyone with a phone, they encouraged us to download an app to allow us to use our personal phones for work - they called it BYOD. (bring your own device - "device" being Walmart speak for those handheld scanners we used to use)

Could the feds do something similar? Use your personal phone to do "work stuff" using apps?
    I don't know, but it's a possibility.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

.....threatening to shut down the store owner and namecalling sounds like just the sort of behavior that they would want from employees of biden's anti gun agency.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

If the atf have our home addresses, we should have theirs. It's only fair.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Sure would like to have the names and addresses of these lawbreakers.
    Her name is Pamela Scott, Industry Operations Investigator of the Phoenix, AZ Field Division.

By all means file a complaint. 571-699-2300 is the number according to ATF's website
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    If the atf have our home addresses, we should have theirs. It's only fair.
    Literally every government employee and politician should have their name, address and phone number published as a reminder that they are accountable to the us regular folks.
    F*#K THE ATF

Do to her what the indians did to their political people.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Here's a shorter video on it and I am in favor of doxing her and swarming her house with protesters. Those people are at war with us and more need to realize it and we all need to act like it.

Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Two people saying that it was her personal phone does not mean that it was her personal phone.
    Maybe there's more info to confirm it to be true, and when I see it, I'll believe it.

And walking this back to my Walmart comparison with yet another example, before Walmart provided everyone with a phone, they encouraged us to download an app to allow us to use our personal phones for work - they called it BYOD. (bring your own device - "device" being Walmart speak for those handheld scanners we used to use)

Could the feds do something similar? Use your personal phone to do "work stuff" using apps?
    there is a little bit of a difference I'm going to say between using the scanner for walmart and for the ATF. she has private personal information on something that may not be government property so im not sure how FOIA would work on that.

part of the issue the owner had was she wasnt looking for errors she was flipping page by page and taking the photos of every record cause she wanted them digitally.

You are correct. It's not HER phone. (I mean, I can't confirm it, but it's absurd to think that it is)
    If Walmart has given every associate a phone for work, I'm pretty comfortable with my assessment that the phone she used was provided by Joe Biden's government.
    It used to be that personal cell phones could never be used by any law enforcement in the line of duty as there were very strict rules to be compliant with the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) requirements. It appears that has changed somewhat to allow Bring You Own Devices (BYOD) policies to be put in place. That said, the CJIS requirements for BYODs are so restrictive that you'd be crazy to make your personal device CJIS compliant as it becomes unusable for daily personal use. That said again, I suppose you could have a personally owned device made CJIS compliant for work use. But why would you do that when the agency has all that tax money just laying about to spend wildly????

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    there is a little bit of a difference I'm going to say between using the scanner for walmart and for the ATF. she has private personal information on something that may not be government property so im not sure how FOIA would work on that.

part of the issue the owner had was she wasnt looking for errors she was flipping page by page and taking the photos of every record cause she wanted them digitally.
    I'd say it's a huge difference. What are you scanning with your phone at Walmart with their app? Product inventory that goes to an inventory database? What did the ATF agent document in this case? Names, addresses, phone numbers of probably hundreds of gun buyers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast