Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Why do you think PA resists allowing semi auto rifles for deer hunting?

I'd also like to have a fixed bayonet on my semi-auto spray and pray death machine.

It would make field dressing a breeze for those of us with bad backs.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

Default Re: Why do you think PA resists allowing semi auto rifles for deer hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    It is a carry-over of thousands of years of precedence. The King owns the game, which today is the People as a whole with the State being the overseer of such.

Only the king could hunt said game, which he could give permission for other people to do so. The state today does the same with the licenses.
    So the people pay the State for the privilege of hunting on land the people actually own. Never thought about it that way.

(Bucks County)

And....the commonwealth owns the deer. With one selective exception...when one runs out and collides with your car. The state still owns the deer, but is not responsible for its behavior like we are responsible for consequences stemming from what we own.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    And....the commonwealth owns the deer. With one selective exception...when one runs out and collides with your car. The state still owns the deer, but is not responsible for its behavior like we are responsible for consequences stemming from what we own.
    Marxism at work.

(Chester County)

The King's Game Commission is so powerful they are an exception to the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution. They needn't bother getting a warrant to search and seize. All they need to do is point guns at you and take anything they want and it's all legal.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The King's Game Commission is so powerful they are an exception to the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution. They needn't bother getting a warrant to search and seize. All they need to do is point guns at you and take anything they want and it's all legal.
    They need those special extra-constitutional powers in order to better protect the wildlife.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I'd also like to have a fixed bayonet on my semi-auto spray and pray death machine.

It would make field dressing a breeze for those of us with bad backs.
    ... wondering who makes the bayonet with gut hook...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by howard stiffy View Post
    ... wondering who makes the bayonet with gut hook...
    Gut hooks are for birds and small game. Never used one on one of King George's stags.

This one might be close but I don't have an Stgw 57.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...d-new?a=743100

My take. If the first shot is a miss then all hell would break and hunters would fall like fleas. Orange or not.

(Clinton County)

I guess we should ban 25rd drum mags filled with 1oz slugs in our semi autos since blood seems to be running from the woods.

Feelings, not facts. Maybe they should make safe spaces in the woods.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast