Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: Why do you think PA resists allowing semi auto rifles for deer hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    You should have quit after the first sentence.

I wonder how many times in his 12k posts, Gunlawyer001 has said the same to someone who hasn't read all 500 posts of some thread.

(York County)

Default Re: Why do you think PA resists allowing semi auto rifles for deer hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by borekfk View Post
    Do you think the depleted uranium shells will add or detract from the taste of the meat? lol
    They will kill and cook simultaneously.

(Monroe County)

I'm on the fence about this there are plenty of great semis for hunting and would like to use one but..
    Why not?
    PGC fudds...giving out lic's like it still 1960.
    Ran the deer pop into the ground just to make that sweet sweet logging $ fuck the hunters that used the forest for decades.

LOL have been out hunting?

Deer runs, guys tube dumps their 3030's at it- Can't wait to give these people semis even with a mag limit.

Hate to be kind of with the fudds on this reason but we know the levels of stupid that go on at PGC ranges, Hunting makes them go state wide. If I'm sitting I have my back to a tress so it's one less way I might get shot.

So in the end I'm not pushing for it, but I'd be ok it it happens anyway. Only if they make blaze plate carriers.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

You should have quit after the first sentence.
    It may be time to change your username to something more fitting.
    I honestly have no idea who your are, or why you act as though I touched you inappropriately according to your recovered memories and a Ouija Board, but ask someone how to debate like a sane adult on issues that are based in fact and logic, then get back to us.

Pro Tip: If the other person says "we can't spend $500 on ice cream because we only have $200", the adult response is NOT "you are a terrible person and you suck". That would be a Pelosi or AOC or spoiled 5 year old brat response. An ADULT response would be "I checked and we have $200 in cash and an additional $300 in a savings account."

You're welcome.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    I'm on the fence about this there are plenty of great semis for hunting and would like to use one but..
    Why not?
    Ran the deer pop into the ground just to make that sweet sweet logging $ fuck the hunters that used the forest for decades.

Deer runs, guys tube dumps their 3030's at it- Can't wait to give these people semis even with a mag limit.

Hate to be kind of with the fudds on this reason but we know the levels of stupid that go on at PGC ranges, Hunting makes them go state wide. If I'm sitting I have my back to a tress so it's one less way I might get shot.

So in the end I'm not pushing for it, but I'd be ok it it happens anyway. Only if they make blaze plate carriers.
    Obviously the solution to number 2 is to ban all metallic cartridges for hunting and go muzzleloader only for all hunting seasons lol.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Why not?

There was a thread about that a few years ago. Don't recall who did it, but they shot and missed and then chased a deer down a hill while cranking off shots. That was fun.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I honestly have no idea who your are, or why you act as though I touched you inappropriately according to your recovered memories and a Ouija Board, but ask someone how to debate like a sane adult on issues that are based in fact and logic, then get back to us.

Pro Tip: If the other person says "we can't spend $500 on ice cream because we only have $200", the adult response is NOT "you are a terrible person and you suck". That would be a Pelosi or AOC or spoiled 5 year old brat response. An ADULT response would be "I checked and we have $200 in cash and an additional $300 in a savings account."

You're welcome.
    Thanks.

Your comments angered me and insulted myself and all safe hunters. Your ice cream analogy makes no sense.

I had a lot of respect for you and your work prior to this thread. Your comments in this thread are exactly what I would expect from AOC or Pelosi. I understand that hunting is not your thing. I am just shocked by some of your comments.

PA is the only state to ban semi auto rifles for hunting. Other states seem to be doing ok. There will likely be a magazine capacity limit which is fine.

I would like to use my Mini 30 or AR in 300 blackout to hunt. I don*t need more than a 5 round mag. I have used them both for coyotes in the past without issue.

Thanks.

Your comments angered me and insulted myself and all safe hunters. Your ice cream analogy makes no sense.

I had a lot of respect for you and your work prior to this thread. Your comments in this thread are exactly what I would expect from AOC or Pelosi. I understand that hunting is not your thing. I am just shocked by some of your comments.

PA is the only state to ban semi auto rifles for hunting. Other states seem to be doing ok. There will likely be a magazine capacity limit which is fine.

I would like to use my Mini 30 or AR in 300 blackout to hunt. I don*t need more than a 5 round mag. I have used them both for coyotes in the past without issue.
    I can see why my analogy went over your head.

Nobody has addressed my question of "why do you need to miss faster?" You have to balance the interests; people hunting near busy roads or occupied houses, who would rather be able to miss quickly than to practice and learn to fucking hit the target.

AOC and Pelosi would challenge your right to hunt at all, and forbid your ownership of any semi-autos, on their way to banning pumps and revolvers and lever guns.

Next time you hear something you disagree with, maybe act like an adult and explain why your personal whims are worth a few extra deaths in heavily-built up areas like eastern PA.

BTW, a significant number of those other states ban your possession of semi-auto rifles entirely, so they don't need to ban them for hunting.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Clinton County)

That's funny. Nowhere in this thread did you use facts or logic to support your position.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Nobody has addressed my question of "why do you need to miss faster?"

BTW, a significant number of those other states ban your possession of semi-auto rifles entirely, so they don't need to ban them for hunting.
    Some of us are way more proficient with semiautomatic rifles because we shoot them all the time vs the Fudd that doesn't even bother to see if his rifle is still zeroed before taking to the woods. I challenge you to back up your last statement and name the states that ban semiautomatic rifles entirely......

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast