Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Missouri AG Condemns FBI’s Illegal Attempts to Harvest Concealed Carry Permit Inf

ABILENE, TX -(Ammoland.com)- Why would the Census Bureau request customer records from American gun holster companies?

That is the question AmmoLand News is asking. Several major holster manufacturers/providers received notices from the Department of Commerce Census Bureau requesting order numbers, product descriptions, and where the items were being shipped. A few holster companies have refused to turn over the requested information to the federal government.

Two of these companies that received the letters and refused are JM4 Tactical and On Your Six Holsters.
    *We will never turn over any information on our customers to the government no matter the cost us,* Chad Myers, President of JM4 Tactical, said. *To do so would violate our core beliefs. We need to stand up to an overbearing government. Our customers can rest assured that their information is safe with us!*

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/07/cen...#axzz7ZCdS0dbg
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Missouri AG Condemns FBI’s Illegal Attempts to Harvest Concealed Carry Permit Inf

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    ABILENE, TX -(Ammoland.com)- Why would the Census Bureau request customer records from American gun holster companies?

That is the question AmmoLand News is asking. Several major holster manufacturers/providers received notices from the Department of Commerce Census Bureau requesting order numbers, product descriptions, and where the items were being shipped. A few holster companies have refused to turn over the requested information to the federal government.

Two of these companies that received the letters and refused are JM4 Tactical and On Your Six Holsters.
    *We will never turn over any information on our customers to the government no matter the cost us,* Chad Myers, President of JM4 Tactical, said. *To do so would violate our core beliefs. We need to stand up to an overbearing government. Our customers can rest assured that their information is safe with us!*

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/07/cen...#axzz7ZCdS0dbg
    This is getting ridiculous with the feds trying to circumvent their authority. I am going to reach out to DeSantis to see if they are going to turn over my info if "requested".

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    This is getting ridiculous with the feds trying to circumvent their authority. I am going to reach out to DeSantis to see if they are going to turn over my info if "requested".
    I agree 100%*please let us know how you make out. I*m also curious as I bought a holster on Amazon.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I agree 100%*please let us know how you make out. I*m also curious as I bought a holster on Amazon.
    Amazon would never give up customer info.
    Especially to the feds!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Obvious feds are obvious. The odiousness of it aside, it's actually quite clever if you think about it. How to figure out who own guns in America? Concealed permits, holster orders, etc. would be a great way to figure out a lot of them. They could also go after the sales records of the likes of Magpul, Aero Precision, Anderson, ammo sales, etc., etc., etc. They're trying to build a registry methinks.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Bradford County)

"A few holster companies have refused to turn over the requested information to the federal government."

A FEW? WTF doesn't this read, "All holster companies...?"

What kind of jackass running a firearm-oriented business would provide ANY information at all to a state or fed agency without being served a warrant?
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    "A few holster companies have refused to turn over the requested information to the federal government."

A FEW? WTF doesn't this read, "All holster companies...?"

What kind of jackass running a firearm-oriented business would provide ANY information at all to a state or fed agency without being served a warrant?
    Bootlickers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345