Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bradford County)

Default Re: Missouri AG Condemns FBI’s Illegal Attempts to Harvest Concealed Carry Permit Inf

And why Missouri?
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Missouri AG Condemns FBI’s Illegal Attempts to Harvest Concealed Carry Permit Inf

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    And why Missouri?
    It*s the show me state
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Delaware County)

He already did it. He not allowing them to do the Audit. The Governor outweighs the FBI. Push comes to shove, he’ll have the Deputies put FBI agents in jail. Seen it before. The FBI doesn’t have the power some think they do.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    The FBI doesn*t have the power some think they do.
    Right?!?!

Wifey is the boss of my house.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Right?!?!

Wifey is the boss of my house.
    Does she make you peel your own Crayons??

(Delaware County)

He already did it. He not allowing them to do the Audit. The Governor outweighs the FBI. Push comes to shove, he*ll have the Deputies put FBI agents in jail. Seen it before. The FBI doesn*t have the power some think they do.
    You have far more confidence in the resolve of the AG than I do.

(Allegheny County)

What about the sherriff's who will happily go along with the feds request?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

It*s not confidence I have. Just I*ll commend his words & actions unless & until he changes them.

And as for corrupt sheriffs & deputies any who go against Governors orders are breaking the law and deserve to leak.

(Lancaster County)

He already did it. He not allowing them to do the Audit. The Governor outweighs the FBI. Push comes to shove, he*ll have the Deputies put FBI agents in jail. Seen it before. The FBI doesn*t have the power some think they do.
    No agents will be put in jail.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Carbon County)

gives a big fuck you to cris Wray

State Officially Flips FBI the Bird

Missouri*s state Attorney General took of the gloves. First he slapped Christopher Wray in the face with them to declare a duel of deadly litigation, then he flipped the alleged FBI director the infamous bird. Don*t even think about sending the Gestapo into his jurisdiction looking for gun records.

State defends Second Amendment

The state of Missouri stands firmly behind the Second Amendment and their attorney general Eric Schmitt was feisty enough to remind Christopher Wray that there are laws in this country which even apply to the FBI. The Federal Bureau of Instigation tends to consider themselves above the law.

*Dear Director Wray:* the letter begins harmlessly enough. That*s the last nice thing Schmitt has to say.

*It has come to my attention,* he begins, that the FBI sent notices intimidating county sheriffs in his state. Ones that warn about showing up to *audit* concealed weapon permits. The Bureau has been into the Hunter Biden evidence stash again, he suggests.

Your bureau, he informs Christopher Wray, wants to do an *onsite review* of the Concealed Carry Weapons Permits. It*s not happening. *Let me be perfectly clear. Allowing federal agents from the FBI to have access to records of Missourians who have a permit to carry a concealed weapon violates Missouri law.* Not only that, it infringes on their Second Amendment rights, too.

The FBI might think they can break the law but Missouri won*t let them do it in their state. They have a law which *specifically prohibits sharing this confidential list with the federal government.*

The FBI can take their little audit request and stick it up their* nose. Obama scared their legislature into taking proactive steps a long while back. They saw this one coming.

Shall not be distributed

Under the state statutes, specifically § 571.101.9(2), *information retained in the concealed carry permit system under this subsection shall not be distributed to any federal, state, or private entities.* That means the FBI. So, there.

Schmitt spelled out in little words even the director should be able to understand that they did this for a very special reason.

*The people*s elected representatives passed this law after it became known that the Obama Administration wanted to know which Missourians had firearms, supposedly to establish who was entitled to federal benefits.* Not in the state of Missouri.

*We wanted to leave no doubt that the citizens of Missouri have a constitutional right to bear arms, and the federal government has no business poking around to find out their identities.*

Schmitt was one of the State Senators who passed the act and he*s not about to forget it. *I proudly voted for it. In fact, we deliberately wrote the state law so that only the elected county sheriff had access to the CCW list you are trying to get.
    Here in the heartland, we elect our county sheriffs, who are members of our communities. The same cannot be said for your out-of-touch FBI.* Schmitt really let loose then.

*You may wonder why there is such strong suspicion of federal agents here in the *Show Me State.* Simply put, Missourians are hard-working, law-abiding citizens who don*t need a national nanny-state keeping tabs on us.

But more than that, over the last couple of years, we*ve seen story after story of incompetence and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.

Our trust in your agency is at an all-time low.* He includes a laundry list of the FBI*s alleged crimes just so everyone knows what he*s talking about.
    https://rightwingnewshour.com/state-...3%20PIB%200522
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast