Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    100 million gun owners and only 5%= 5 million, will spend $40 a year to protect the 2A. Of course the communist no longer fear us
    My money Goes to GOA not the NRA .... what exactly have they done in the past 10 years that has improved our situation? Bump stock ban , pistol brace rule change 80% rule change ? where exactly were they on this? They seem to pick and choose what they feel is relevant to the 2nd amendment vs. it is all relevant.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Say what you want about him, but after Sandy Hook the NRA stood strong and we did not get new laws as predicted.

Some people insist on only seeing the negative.
    Right or wrong, I am far from alone and ignoring the facts for any reason is a mistake.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    My money Goes to GOA not the NRA .... what exactly have they done in the past 10 years that has improved our situation? Bump stock ban , pistol brace rule change 80% rule change ? where exactly were they on this? They seem to pick and choose what they feel is relevant to the 2nd amendment vs. it is all relevant.
    This. I have no problem giving money to support groups that are fighting for the 2nd everyday. The NRA has too much other stuff going on right now and I don*t know how much of the money I donate is actually going to fighting for the 2nd. I*ve given them 100*s if not 1000*s over the years but for now I will send money to where I am confident I am getting a lot of bang for my buck.

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    This. I have no problem giving money to support groups that are fighting for the 2nd everyday. The NRA has too much other stuff going on right now and I don*t know how much of the money I donate is actually going to fighting for the 2nd. I*ve given them 100*s if not 1000*s over the years but for now I will send money to where I am confident I am getting a lot of bang for my buck.
    I agree to a certain extent but don't you think there is a reason the NRA has other stuff going on? There is a concerted effort to try to take them down - that effort is being made because of fear. Fear of the voting block, fear of what they have accomplished, fear of the power they hold (or held - I do think they've been weakened).

Let's not forget that until all this crap with Wayne blew up, they were one of the most feared lobbying groups in DC. That still counts for something. As i said previously, I care about RESULTS, so if I have to pay for Wayne's wardrobe and jetset lifestyle, I'll do that happily if they can get their shit straightened out and reclaim the lobbying power that they hold. Because they by god got things done - can't deny them that.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I agree to a certain extent but don't you think there is a reason the NRA has other stuff going on? There is a concerted effort to try to take them down - that effort is being made because of fear. Fear of the voting block, fear of what they have accomplished, fear of the power they hold (or held - I do think they've been weakened).

Let's not forget that until all this crap with Wayne blew up, they were one of the most feared lobbying groups in DC. That still counts for something. As i said previously, I care about RESULTS, so if I have to pay for Wayne's wardrobe and jetset lifestyle, I'll do that happily if they can get their shit straightened out and reclaim the lobbying power that they hold. Because they by god got things done - can't deny them that.
    I am aware of the outside forces but it's the inside forces that rub me the wrong way.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I am aware of the outside forces but it's the inside forces that rub me the wrong way.
    Needs lubrication…

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Needs lubrication*
    needs a purging

Lapierre must have a solid grip on the NRA if they havent gotten rid of him yet. I dont think they will regain the great credibility they had in years past until they do.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnb View Post
    Lapierre must have a solid grip on the NRA if they havent gotten rid of him yet. I dont think they will regain the great credibility they had in years past until they do.
    Agree 100% but if the NRA goes down we all go down. NY is actually trying to dissolve the NRA.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Delaware County)

[QUOTE=gnb;4655296]Lapierre must have a solid grip on the NRA if they havent gotten rid of him yet. I dont think they will regain the great credibility they had in years past until they do.

[/QUOTE It is hard to get rid of Lapierre being only the board of directors decide on Wayne's position. As such, he gets broad support from within.....change the board, and Lapierre may go.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast