Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    This f-ing mess should be a wake up call to those who think a stagnant gov't is not so bad. It's not going to go anywhere in the senate but the fact that the losers controlling the house managed to ram this through once again should get folks thinking.

They're not so afraid of gun owners as a voting block anymore, and THAT is what should be seriously alarming. I'm not sure where to point but I think the shitshow that has become the NRA is a big part of it. The left must be sensing a lot of weakness at the moment. That needs to turn around and honestly if that means funding Wayne like a gay ass dandy, I'll be ok with that as long as the NRA can get shit done and re-initiate the fear that they were able to wield not all that long ago.
    100 million gun owners and only 5%= 5 million, will spend $40 a year to protect the 2A. Of course the communist no longer fear us
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Chester County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector
    100 million gun owners and only 5%= 5 million, will spend $40 a year to protect the 2A. Of course the communist no longer fear us
    Save $10 off your annual membership fee if you use the link on my gun club web page to renew. (NRA link is at the bottom of the main page.)

https://www.tri-townsa.com/

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    You won't be buying a P90 when you get to PA, unless you're an FFL and an SOT. Now a PS90 is another story. Lots of those here. And no, paying to get a tax stamp and cutting off the barrel of a PS90 does not make it a P90. Without the happy switch, it's just pretending to be one.
    I forgot to add the S in there. Sorry about that.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Save $10 off your annual membership fee if you use the link on my gun club web page to renew. (NRA link is at the bottom of the main page.)

https://www.tri-townsa.com/
    It's been a while since I checked but I think that is bullshit and you get a 'discount' if you pay your NRA dues anyway. It's time we all ditched the NRA and Wayne Lapierre has to see the dissatisfaction with his 'work' but doesn't care.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter
    It's been a while since I checked but I think that is bullshit and you get a 'discount' if you pay your NRA dues anyway. It's time we all ditched the NRA and Wayne Lapierre has to see the dissatisfaction with his 'work' but doesn't care.
    No, the NRA gives $10 out of the $40 to my gun club as a donation... you pay $30.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    No, the NRA gives $10 out of the $40 to my gun club as a donation... you pay $30.
    Yeah but IIRC, if you pay at the right time, you only pay $30 anyway.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Say what you want about him, but after Sandy Hook the NRA stood strong and we did not get new laws as predicted.

Some people insist on only seeing the negative.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Last year I gave about 10x that amount to FPC and GOA.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    We need a zero hour milling party next month before new rules take effect
    that's just for fun at this point lol

(Bucks County)

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast