Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Does anyone think Trump would have endorsed him if Oz didn't say he was on board with the 2A?

Trump has been the only fighter in the GOP.
    Nugent endorsed him also.
    FJB

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I used to get all angry and anxious over this stuff. These assholes can ban anything they like. I could care less. I'm not turning in a fucking thing.
    I feel the same. Hopefully a lot of alphabet people will be victims of confiscation practices,.
    FJB

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    What irritates me is this is not an AR15 ban. It's every semi-automatic rifle. Including everything from .22lr to 50bmg. It's ALL the guns. CZ scorpion pistol in 9mm? That's pretty damned close to just banning semi-auto pistols. There's a lot of pistols named in this ban of many calibers not in 5.56. Even my all-time favorite p90 in 5.7x28.

It is so much worse than they make it out to be.
    I'm pissed for 2 reasons. 1 is obvious, but the 2nd is because I don't have even ONE specific firearm on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    What irritates me is this is not an AR15 ban. It's every semi-automatic rifle. Including everything from .22lr to 50bmg. It's ALL the guns. CZ scorpion pistol in 9mm? That's pretty damned close to just banning semi-auto pistols. There's a lot of pistols named in this ban of many calibers not in 5.56. Even my all-time favorite p90 in 5.7x28.

It is so much worse than they make it out to be.
    Every pistol with a threaded barrel.

People need to wake the fuck up and start supporting the NRA again, warts and all.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Philadelphia County)

They have the Street Sweeper and Striker 12 on that list and they are already classified as Destructive Devices.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Every pistol with a threaded barrel.

People need to wake the fuck up and start supporting the NRA again, warts and all.
    Yes. This. Because they got things done.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I'm pissed for 2 reasons. 1 is obvious, but the 2nd is because I don't have even ONE specific firearm on that list.
    There's still time. Break out the credit card.

Read the rest of it. It pretty much opens the door for banning all semi auto firearms with a detachable mag…rifle and pistol alike. So that glock 19 sitting in the night stand? Gone… that 10/22 you use to take the grandkids shooting? Think twice Komrade, you cant have that

But they sure as shit can

The shit eating grin and elation in Nancy’s voice when the vote passed the house is infuriating. They really want a lot of pissed off folks to become criminals overnight. They really are pushing the “well regulated militia” to act…and its all by design so they can turn around and use that as justification after the fact for their actions here “see! See! We told you so!!!”

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    There's still time. Break out the credit card.
    Unfortunately I only shoot indoors so my need for a rifle 'collection' is limited. But getting some of these just to say F U to the current regime is a good idea. A trip to Tanner's next weekend seems to be in order.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Unfortunately I only shoot indoors so my need for a rifle 'collection' is limited. But getting some of these just to say F U to the current regime is a good idea. A trip to Tanner's next weekend seems to be in order.
    I believe that there will be a gun show in Oaks next weekend. Tanner's had a large booth at the last one.

I wonder if they plan to come and take them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast