Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

I dunno. I wish I could share his optimism on this.

All Nadler has to say is "That's not what I meant, and you know it - I MEANT AR15s!!!", and that will be the end of it.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

All Nadler has to say is "That's not what I meant, and you know it - I MEANT AR15s!!!", and that will be the end of it.

So when are they going to apply common use to the new ATF rule taking effect in 30 days? It could be argued that poly80 stuff, pistol braces, etc arw in common use as part of these weapons that are in common use…

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

he doesnt care and the media will not push him on it. he will most likely double down on the statement. he seemed eager during testimony to attack republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    So when are they going to apply common use to the new ATF rule taking effect in 30 days? It could be argued that poly80 stuff, pistol braces, etc arw in common use as part of these weapons that are in common use*
    Congress can pass unconstitutional laws until the cows come home, there's no penalty for doing so. We have to wait until it passes to take them
    to court to have it declared unconstitutional. They know the game and enjoy playing. All their re-election material will say "We tried, but the
    evil GOP blocked us from saving you and your children's lives"
    SigGendered

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post

All their re-election material will say "We tried, but the
    And push the message, you need to give us more people in the Senate so that we can eliminate the filibuster and add people to the Supreme Court.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    Congress can pass unconstitutional laws until the cows come home, there's no penalty for doing so. We have to wait until it passes to take them
    to court to have it declared unconstitutional. They know the game and enjoy playing. All their re-election material will say "We tried, but the
    There needs to be consequences. Like if the supreme court says a law is blatantly unconstitutional the bill's author and cosponsor's should lose their offices. The founder's didn't envision enemies of the republic working to subvert it from within.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    How anyone can look at history and think that nothing bad can happen to them therefore no one should be armed is beyond me. All of history is people killing others. From Cain and Abel to anyplace in the world today. People against people, nation against nation. Tribes against tribes.

In America we have one of the few situations in all of history where ordinary people can reasonable defend themselves and so many want to give that ability up. It boggles the mind.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Fun fact - that photo on the bottom is fake.
    F*#K THE ATF

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    How anyone can look at history and think that nothing bad can happen to them therefore no one should be armed is beyond me. All of history is people killing others. From Cain and Abel to anyplace in the world today. People against people, nation against nation. Tribes against tribes.

In America we have one of the few situations in all of history where ordinary people can reasonable defend themselves and so many want to give that ability up. It boggles the mind.
    All the Karens' and cucks know the police will always protect them, and it's fine for them the be the only ones with guns.

SigGendered

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast