Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    (Bradford County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Nobody ever thought about getting rid of LaPierre until we heard stories about him using private jets and wearing fancy clothes. Until that point, we were all happy because the NRA was like a Frankenstein to the left and to those who want to disarm us. I don't give a crap about his dandy-isms - just get things done. And he has done that for many years so I for one am not willing to throw him under the bus because he's a fancy pants money whore. Just get shit done, period, and I'm happy.

The right is always their worst enemy infighting because of a demand for perfection while the left sees the forest; meanwhile the right is too busy examining every freaking leaf.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Nobody ever thought about getting rid of LaPierre until we heard stories about him using private jets and wearing fancy clothes. Until that point, we were all happy because the NRA was like a Frankenstein to the left and to those who want to disarm us. I don't give a crap about his dandy-isms - just get things done. And he has done that for many years so I for one am not willing to throw him under the bus because he's a fancy pants money whore. Just get shit done, period, and I'm happy.

The right is always their worst enemy infighting because of a demand for perfection while the left sees the forest; meanwhile the right is too busy examining every freaking leaf.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EFK again.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post

Kind of like Dr OZ.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EFK again.
    I tagged him, because I thought the post was tag worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder
    Kind of like Dr OZ.
    My problem with Oz is he's a carpetbagger. He'll get my vote in November nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Agree 100% but if the NRA goes down we all go down. NY is actually trying to dissolve the NRA.
    IDK, is the NRA really lobbying effectively for the 2A? Or are they just another species of swamp dweller in a symbiotic (money making) relationship with supposedly pro 2A pols? Obviously I dont know what their lobbying entails, but it seems like their first and sometimes only response to any legislative challenge is to appeal for more contributions. All that money for Waynes suits, boats and god knows what else is coming from US, current and past NRA contributors. I have no desire whatsoever to contribute anything to Wayne, except to maybe chip in on a one way ticket to Palookaville for him.
    Ironically it seems his shenanigans have benefitted GOA and FPC, which to me appear far more focused and sincere in their efforts. Hopefully Im not wrong about that.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Kind of like Dr OZ.
    That's fucking laughable.

How did it cost you to become his lapdog?

(Wayne County)

Columbus Day weekend at our place brings out MANY 2A and 1A supporters. Just sayin'...
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    That's fucking laughable.

How did it cost you to become his lapdog?
    😁

I placed my order for ten stripped lowers today. They'll be in next week. FJB
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I placed my order for ten stripped lowers today. They'll be in next week. FJB
    80% or finished?

And doesn't the upper need to be serialized as of august 24th if sold separate to the lower?

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast