Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    This is true, we need to instigate more! But I kind of think that town halls might be hard to come by now.
    Let me know if one pops up!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Face reality, amigo, I couldn't even got one, single, solitary, self-proclaimed 1A/2A advocate/keyboard operator to accompany me to instigate at a town hall meeting. If it means getting up and doing something, they're all out.
    Your point is well taken. And the reality is further erosion and even more attempts with some successes at further gun ownership restrictions.

In my almost 60 years in this hobby I have found that only when gun owners get punched in the mouth with an actual anti law that they react.

(Chester County)

Our 2A rights should not be the only reason to vote... but if that's all anyone cares about then it's as good a reason as any to drag your ass off the couch and vote.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Hey now, I met up with you in Upper Providence a few years ago for that lady rep's town hall (Muth?). You were quite entertaining so I would go again if I'm available. I was also ready to go to Doylestown, or somewhere else in Bucks, today (with a broken collarbone) for an open carry protest of Fitzpatrick, but no one in his district seemed to care.

Eta: I also carpooled with you to Pittsburgh and met up in DC.
    You drop the bike?

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    What irritates me is this is not an AR15 ban. It's every semi-automatic rifle. Including everything from .22lr to 50bmg. It's ALL the guns. CZ scorpion pistol in 9mm? That's pretty damned close to just banning semi-auto pistols. There's a lot of pistols named in this ban of many calibers not in 5.56. Even my all-time favorite p90 in 5.7x28.

It is so much worse than they make it out to be.
    I have considered a P90 purchase when I celebrate returning to Pennsylvania.

Even the hi point carbine got put on that list.

I'm still counting on my best friend in Washington.....the filibuster.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    I dont own anything for them to take Hard to take something that they cant prove exists

Unless they criminalize thoughts, learning, books on certain subjects, break my hands and force lobotomy on me…no compliance. If criminals they want to make us, well fuck it. May as well lace that shoe up and get stepping.
    Yeah you and I are definitely on the same page .

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    I have considered a P90 purchase when I celebrate returning to Pennsylvania.

Even the hi point carbine got put on that list.

I'm still counting on my best friend in Washington.....the filibuster.
    You won't be buying a P90 when you get to PA, unless you're an FFL and an SOT. Now a PS90 is another story. Lots of those here. And no, paying to get a tax stamp and cutting off the barrel of a PS90 does not make it a P90. Without the happy switch, it's just pretending to be one.

(Tioga County)

We all know history and we all know what this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Yeah you and I are definitely on the same page .
    We need a zero hour milling party next month before new rules take effect

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    You drop the bike?
    Nah, playing hockey at Oaks. I actually ordered new tires for my R6 3 days before I broke it. They've been sitting in my garage collecting dust ever since.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast