Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Feels like they're pandering to their base, completely unaware that a good deal of their base has changed their stance on guns.
    I will believe it when they vote a certain way or stop the gun drama from their reps..

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

"If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

Don't abide.
    FJB

(Tioga County)

Well, it looks like the dems realize they are farked in the coming election so instead of incremental creep, they are just going to go the whole hog and ban everything.

As all commies do and know, they gotta get the guns to take over. It's a strong reminder what their end game is.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Don't abide.
    pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Well, it looks like the dems realize they are farked in the coming election so instead of incremental creep, they are just going to go the whole hog and ban everything.

As all commies do and know, they gotta get the guns to take over. It's a strong reminder what their end game is.
    It*s all OK because the GOP will immediately remove that law, the second they gain control.
    SigGendered

(Clinton County)

I often wonder, in what way will the forum enforce the rule of "illegal content" or "activity" if things like this ever become "law"...

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=17555
    Illegal Content

Blatant (320 points, Never expires)
    Posting content that could get you or us arrested will result in not only a ban, but us contacting law enforcement. If you can't figure out the kind of stuff we're talking about, you'll probably never be affected by this rule.

Gray Area (5 points, Expires in 1 month)
    We do not want to know where you pirate your music, movies and TV shows from or similar things.

Illegal Activity

Willful & Serious (320 points, Never expires)
    If you are engaging in or suggesting people engage in committing a serious crime on this discussion forum you will be permanently banned without warning. One example of this would be engaging or encouraging someone else to engage in an illegal straw purchase of a firearm.

Willful & Moderate (40 points, Expires in 1 month)
    PAFOA considers engaging or suggesting people engage in any crime to be a punishable offense, however we recognize the difference between suggesting breaking firearm laws and suggesting someone pirate a movie.

Ignorant (10 points, Expires in 1 month)
    Same as above, but we don't think you did it knowingly and on purpose. However we still really need to drive home the point of how badly such behavior reflects on all firearm owners.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    I often wonder, in what way will the forum enforce the rule of "illegal content" or "activity" if things like this ever become "law"...

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=17555
    I wonder if you're aware of how "Soldier of Fortune" was sued into death?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    the fudds are always willing to support the left because you dont need 30 rounds for hunting deer, just dont touch my deer rifle. i cant stand these people cause they are always the ones that say i support the 2nd amendment but.
    thats why i love hunting with my troy par. it looks like an ar but is pump and can accept 30 round mags but i dont load more then 5 to cut weight, plus its suppressed so the fudds lose their mind.
    I picked up a side-charging upper in .450 Bushmaster (straight-walled for those states that require it). Take out the gas tube and you've got a single-shot hunting rifle in an AR platform, with which I am familiar and comfortable. Just sayin'...

(York County)

By ballot or bullet they will be removed from office..................................

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast